Trump recognized Russian Meddling MANY TIMES

Libtards will hear: "Russian meddling did not, I repeat, did not happen".

There's a proven paranormal disconnect between the eyes and ears of libtards where the signal is rerouted through a not understood area of the prefrontal cortex, and ... shazaam! All conservative speech is rendered as hostile lies. It's a true mysterious thing.

Reactions: 3 people
Libtards will hear: "Russian meddling did not, I repeat, did not happen".

There's a proven paranormal disconnect between the eyes and ears of libtards where the signal is rerouted through a not understood area of the prefrontal cortex, and ... shazaam! All conservative speech is rendered as hostile lies. It's a true mysterious thing.

Truth :good!:

Obama told his followers and Romney that the Russians weren’t a threat. Now they believe it since Trump won.

Muh Russia.

Irony....

Can you imagine, Trump making a fool of the US on the international stage with his rhetoric, inexperience and lack of diplomacy?

Trump is being too diplomatic with Russia. I demand #Hiroshima2018!

Reactions: 1 person
It ain't that he hasn't admitted it. The problem is he denies it occurred just as often as he admits that it did.

Irony....

Can you imagine, Trump making a fool of the US on the international stage with his rhetoric, inexperience and lack of diplomacy?

It was his inexperience and apparent refusal to prepare properly for this important event that I take issue with. Right now it appears that there is no real damage, except looking like moron on the world's largest stage, so it is somewhat of no harm no foul.

I truly hopes he prepares better in the future.

Reactions: 7 people
It ain't that he hasn't admitted it. The problem is he denies it occurred just as often as he admits that it did.

It was his inexperience and apparent refusal to prepare properly for this important event that I take issue with. Right now it appears that there is no real damage, except looking like moron on the world's largest stage, so it is somewhat of no harm no foul.

I don't see a problem here. Mountain out of Mole hill. Just leftist needing to deflect from their corrupt Russia, Russia, Russia Montra.

It will be something else they are outraged about in a few weeks. The fake outrage is getting old and their hypocrisy is out there for anyone paying attention see.

You should read this:
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump knows more about dealing with bad guys than Congress, hysterical media combined | Fox News

Don't argue with them. They are irrational. You are literally arguing with crazy people. And for God's sake, don't cite facts.

Reactions: 11 people
Seems like most you need to recognize they did as well. You also need to realize they aspired to infiltrate the Republican Party, NRA, and the Trump Campaign Itself. By the way the R's in Congress actively trying to undermine the investigation into the depths at which they had success, it looks like they are doing Russia's dirty work for them by running a smear campaign against our government agencies.

Reactions: 4 people
Obama told his followers and Romney that the Russians weren’t a threat. Now they believe it since Trump won.

Muh Russia.

That's really what this boils down to.

The longer you follow politics, you'll see that both sides are more or less the same.

Remember, Dems said Bush was a dictator and tyrant for drone attacks and the Patriot Act and domestic spying. Obama comes in, ups the drone attacks and domestic spying, and Republicans accuse him of running a massive surveillance state.

Republicans criticized Obama for being soft on Russia, not being strong enough after he invaded Ukraine, not doing anything after MH17 was shot down, etc. Obama laughed at Romney when he said Russia was our greatest geopolitical threat. Then when Trump talks to Putin, it's obvious evidence to Dems that he's a compromised traitor because Putin is the biggest thing we have to worry about.

This stuff works because the populace has memories an attention spans that last about 2 minutes. Nothing is presented with any sort of context.

Reactions: 2 people
Did Trump speak in the third person?

COMPROMISED!!!

EagerSmugBarasinga-max-1mb.gif

The longer you follow politics, you'll see that both sides are more or less the same.

Remember, Dems said Bush was a dictator and tyrant for drone attacks and the Patriot Act and domestic spying. Obama comes in, ups the drone attacks and domestic spying, and Republicans accuse him of running a massive surveillance state.

Republicans criticized Obama for being soft on Russia, not being strong enough after he invaded Ukraine, not doing anything after MH17 was shot down, etc. Obama laughed at Romney when he said Russia was our greatest geopolitical threat. Then when Trump talks to Putin, it's obvious evidence to Dems that he's a compromised traitor because Putin is the biggest thing we have to worry about.

This stuff works because the populace has memories an attention spans that last about 2 minutes. Nothing is presented with any sort of context.

So true. And the quicker that people realize that both sides are corrupt the better.

I thought that was one of the best things Obama did. I was surprised. It was almost like he was letting someone else call the shots..

I thought that was one of the best things Obama did. I was surprised. It was almost like he was letting someone else call the shots..

Fair enough. That's your opinion and we can disagree.

The intentional lack of consistency, the hypocrisy, and the intellectual dishonesty is what drives me nuts though. And that's all political debate is.

Seems like most you need to recognize they did as well. You also need to realize they aspired to infiltrate the Republican Party, NRA, and the Trump Campaign Itself. By the way the R's in Congress actively trying to undermine the investigation into the depths at which they had success, it looks like they are doing Russia's dirty work for them by running a smear campaign against our government agencies.

So now Russia owns Trump AND Congressional Republicans?

How big are the rooms they have these pee parties in?

Fair enough. That's your opinion and we can disagree.

The intentional lack of consistency, the hypocrisy, and the intellectual dishonesty is what drives me nuts though. And that's all political debate is.

I agree with what you said. When Bush was in office Russia invaded Georgia right? I remember the US not doing anything..and I was thinking "what good is being our ally if we don't lend a hand?". A topic for another discussion but I find that the USA in regards to being anything other than a ATM machine for most countries really doesn't do anything for anyone else, let alone for people who really need it. Darfur ring a bell? People who actually need legitimate help and they got none..Yugoslav civil war was also basically the same thing until some UN guys got smoked.

Irony....

I read it. It struck me as a reach to give Trump a pass.

It was obvious he wasn't prepared. I would hope he recognizes the need to better prepare. A lack of preparation is inexcusable. The time needed to properly prepare for something far exceeds the actual time spent in the meeting or press conference many times over.

I read it. It struck me as a reach to give Trump a pass.

It was obvious he wasn't prepared. I would hope he recognizes the need to better prepare. A lack of preparation is inexcusable. The time needed to properly prepare for something far exceeds the actual time spent in the meeting or press conference many times over.

I believe these two paragraphs are key:

Stated differently, Trump knows how to negotiate, and his skills cannot be assessed midstream -- because midstream is often muddy and muddled. Trump’s efforts this week were just a beginning. His public praise of Putin and giving moral equivalence to Putin and our intelligence services were not to state truths but to influence Putin’s thinking in order to bend Putin's will -- eventually -- to his own.

But the neocons in Congress will have none of this. The power of American arms-makers is formidable and profound. They have acolytes in all branches of the federal government. They depend on the threats of foreign governments to animate taxpayer funding of their armaments.

I agree with what you said. When Bush was in office Russia invaded Georgia right? I remember the US not doing anything..and I was thinking "what good is being our ally if we don't lend a hand?". A topic for another discussion but I find that the USA in regards to being anything other than a ATM machine for most countries really doesn't do anything for anyone else, let alone for people who really need it. Darfur ring a bell? People who actually need legitimate help and they got none..Yugoslav civil war was also basically the same thing until some UN guys got smoked.

I'm sure there was various covert and defensive help for Georgia during that conflict, just like Obama provided to Ukraine. I'm not really sure what the other moves were; they aren't going to risk a much wider conflict with Russia over Georgia. Same with the MH17 deal. What's funny is that if those events happened today with Trump in office and Trump responded with the same actions Obama did (give defensive weapons to Ukraine, and do nothing specifically about the airliner shootdown), the left would hold that up as incontrovertible evidence that Trump was compromised. Hell, the Russian hacking itself occurred during Obama's presidency.

Funny thing is that Trump has actually provided offensive weaponry to be used against Russians and pro-Russian insurgents in eastern Ukraine. That's a curious thing for someone in Putin's back pocket to do.

VN Store

Back