Google "Idiot"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Now image search white couple, then black couple.

It'll be fun.

I looked around for and explanation and this one actually makes sense.

Google Image Search works by analysis of textual clues found within image tags and file names and also in surrounding text on the web page. The search algorithm doesn't have the ability to actually “know” with certainty what is in an image.

You can see the artifact of “close, but not quite right” play out in a myriad of examples. In fact, I would venture to say that most image search results are typically more wrong than right. This is because the quality of relevance signals for image subject matter are relatively weak.

So if you do a search for [white couples] and you get a mixture of white and non-white couples, you ought to be happy to have found images that matched your query even if some of the image results did not.

Edit: I just went to Google Image search to double check what you were seeing. I noticed the inter-racial couples you spoke of in your original post. The answer is simple. In many cases, the title of the image was “Black and White Couples” (or something like that). Your search of “white couples” is a strong match for half of that title. It is therefore not surprising that these results are showing up in your search for white couples.

It's just funny. Not everything is meant to be taken so seriously

It’s rick rolling google. Aren’t we sort of over that? It’s not clever, it’s just gaming a system. For the record if this was done to Obama I wouldn’t think that was funny either.

The DEMs would have a cow like they always do.

If you were to sort all the political threads here by type of outrage, I believe you'd find that it is those posters representing the right who are more likely to 'have a cow' than those representing the left. I find it interesting that those posters who most strongly identify with the party of family values are also among the most quick to debase themselves through insults and harassment.

Last edited:
If you were to sort all the political threads here by type of outrage, I believe you'd find that it is those representing the right who are more likely to 'have a cow' than those representing the left. I find it interesting that those who most strongly identify with the party of family values are also among the most quick to debase themselves through insults and harassment.

Maxine, Whoopi, De Niro and many more agree.

Reactions: 1 person
They're on this board and actively posting? That's who the observation was limited to, spelled out in the post even.

Try again without redirecting.

And for the record, they're idiots.

No, it's not spelled out in the post. I would consider the post content to apply based on how you've worded your observation.

VN Store

Back