January 6, 2017

Reactions: 3 people
All you liberals that want Trump impeached, do yall really want Pence instead?

As I've explained, it depends on the investigation results. Arguably, if Trump was elected due to Russian meddling, then the entire ticket is illegitimate and disqualified. But that's just speculation at this point. He might not get into effect. Need to see it.

I do note that Pence has TOTALLY distanced himself from any of this. Trump must be furious that he's not out there defending him.

Reactions: 2 people
As I've explained, it depends on the investigation results. Arguably, if Trump was elected due to Russian meddling, then the entire ticket is illegitimate and disqualified. But that's just speculation at this point. He might not get into effect. Need to see it.

I do note that Pence has TOTALLY distanced himself from any of this. Trump must be furious that he's not out there defending him.

Pence is crazy but he's not stupid.

My inside sources tell me that Trump is furious .

Segregation? Slavery will be legal.

Gays will be thrown off highrise buildings.

Kneelers will be given a reason not to stand - their limbs will be removed.

The national anthem will be played at 7:00 AM, local time, at all government buildings.

Pot? Ha! Prescription drugs will be abolished.

Prayer will be mandatory; all dissenters will be beaten and imprisoned for no less than 11/29.

Yes, please file articles of impeachment, LG.

If Trump did have to resign and Pence took over, it seems like it would be almost impossible for him to win in 2020. The furor over Trump on the left and the despair on the right would probably mean an overwhelming Dem win, across the board. I mean, what would Pence say? How could he thread the needle by not offending Trump cult members, but still distance himself ? Tough spot.

Reactions: 1 person
Segregation? Slavery will be legal.

Gays will be thrown off highrise buildings.

Kneelers will be given a reason not to stand - their limbs will be removed.

The national anthem will be played at 7:00 AM, local time, at all government buildings.

Pot? Ha! Prescription drugs will be abolished.

Prayer will be mandatory; all dissenters will be beaten and imprisoned for no less than 11/29.

Yes, please file articles of impeachment, LG.
Pence would be an even bigger cowering limp d!ck than Trump.

Nor is he compromised. Pence would be a lame duck. Nothing would get done.

Nothing getting done is exactly what's needed in Washington.

I want absolute gridlock to the point where government shuts down and tax dollars can't be squandered.

I personally don’t want him impeached. Pence is probably the most boring person in the face of the earth. I may not like Trump but he’s great for comedians and always does something interesting

I can't see Pence throwing himself off a building. I mean, if we're being truthful...

Pence is an Evangelical and would have to be watched carefully to make sure he didn't do something stupid. But he seems like an incrementalist. My gut is that he'd promote his religious thinking but understand the constraints.

I personally don’t want him impeached. Pence is probably the most boring person in the face of the earth. I may not like Trump but he’s great for comedians and always does something interesting

You call bingo at the Friday night church potluck boring?

If Trump did have to resign and Pence took over, it seems like it would be almost impossible for him to win in 2020. The furor over Trump on the left and the despair on the right would probably mean an overwhelming Dem win, across the board. I mean, what would Pence say? How could he thread the needle by not offending Trump cult members, but still distance himself ? Tough spot.

Get real take a breath & stop living in fantasy land.

Democraps will never win an election again....not the way they act. Just look at you.

Get real take a breath & stop living in fantasy land.

Democraps will never win an election again....not the way they act. Just look at you.
It-Seems-The-Only-Person-That-Doesnt.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back