ITT, you commit: Are the Russians, or are they not, trying to meddle again?

lawgator1

The intelligence agencies say that the Russians are trying to interfere again. The DNI said just days ago the lights are blinking red.

Putin denies it. This morning, Trump flatly denied it as well.

They either are, or they are not. In this thread, you pick a side. Yes or no. No mealymouthed maybe, or what he meant to say, or any such dodging nonsense.

I believe YES, they are trying to do it again.

Respond below.

Reactions: 4 people
Any foreign country with which we do not have really good relations would do it if they felt they could do it without getting caught

Reactions: 3 people
NOT thread worthy.........especially since EVERY d@mn country in the world spies on EVERY other d@mn country in this world......ONCE AGAIN, it is up to US to stop them......Chill out Francis

Reactions: 6 people
I say yes.

Trump is in a little of a Catch 22. Protect his ego or tell the truth. He almost always goes with ego.

Reactions: 1 person
The intelligence agencies say that the Russians are trying to interfere again. The DNI said just days ago the lights are blinking red.

Putin denies it. This morning, Trump flatly denied it as well.

They either are, or they are not. In this thread, you pick a side. Yes or no. No mealymouthed maybe, or what he meant to say, or any such dodging nonsense.

I believe YES, they are trying to do it again.

Respond below.
Yes, they are. A different Russian oligarch (than the one in 2016) sent me another Walmart gift card to vote for Republicans again this year.

Reactions: 3 people
NOT thread worthy.........especially since EVERY d@mn country in the world spies on EVERY other d@mn country in this world......ONCE AGAIN, it is up to US to stop them......Chill out Francis

Francis, I mean LG, is killing himself over this. I wonder if he dreams about Trump at night?:loco:

This is dumb.

Alexander at the NSA briefed Obama in 2010 about wire tapping Merkels phone. He greenlit it.

The US has been influencing other countries for years.

And spying on them.

And invading them.

What was dumb about his statement?

Reactions: 5 people
Why do we expect other nations to not interfere in our business?! Why do now have this stupid needless public cryfest about other countries, both adversaries and allies, meddling. Why can’t we accept our own responsibilities in protecting our own processes. Instead of public crying about each other’s spys why can’t we just go back to the Cold War covert method of spies shooting each other in the head with silenced pistols and we hear about random bodies with no identification drug out of the river on the nightly news.

Reactions: 2 people
Alexander at the NSA briefed Obama in 2010 about wire tapping Merkels phone. He greenlit it.

The US has been influencing other countries for years.

And spying on them.

And invading them.

What was dumb about his statement?

They're ignorant. We have to give them a little help every now and then.

Why do we expect other nations to not interfere in our business?! Why do now have this stupid needless public cryfest about other countries, both adversaries and allies, meddling. Why can’t we accept our own responsibilities in protecting our own processes. Instead of public crying about each other’s spys why can’t we just go back to the Cold War covert method of spies shooting each other in the head with silenced pistols and we hear about random bodies with no identification drug out of the river on the nightly news.

Age of the Interwebs my friend. Everything is out there. Even Fake News!!!

VN Store

Back