IRS paves the way for yet more dark money in politics

I posted this in the NRA thread yesterday. Libs were so preoccupied w MUH RUSSIA that it took w while for them to pick up on it.

But it’s the right policy. The obama administration leaked donors to Project Veritas so the media could harass them. The government doesn’t need to know donors to private organizations.

Reactions: 1 person
I posted this in the NRA thread yesterday. Libs were so preoccupied w MUH RUSSIA that it took w while for them to pick up on it.

But it’s the right policy. The obama administration leaked donors to Project Veritas so the media could harass them. The government doesn’t need to know donors to private organizations.

I don't really see it as a red/blue issue. It just seems like something that's asking for abuse, especially by foreign entities.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 4 people

I think they should prove citizenship before they can donate.

Reactions: 4 people
You do realize George Soros, Thomas Steyer, and Donald Sussman contribute far more to liberals than the Koch Brothers ever dreamed? The Koch Brothers aren’t even in the top 10 of wealthiest donors which is how utterly stupid that sounds to continually blame them

The media once again ignores facts.

I don't really see it as a red/blue issue. It just seems like something that's asking for abuse, especially by foreign entities.

The law doesn’t require it. If it’s a problem congress should change the law. Would be an interesting legal case...

No big change here, honestly. The super rich, between individuals and corporations, already control our political system. It's broken.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I am a doctor.

microphone-clipart-drop-14.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
The records still must be kept and available for IRS inspection at any time. So as long as you trust the government all is well.

no way any politician tries to overturn this. would like to see it go the other way. NASCAR their suits.

No big change here, honestly. The super rich, between individuals and corporations, already control our political system. It's broken.

Agreed. And lets face it, those same super rich control the government and almost every other aspect of our lives as well.

VN Store

Back