Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

lawgator1

Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings | Fox News

In Helsinki a day earlier, Trump had said he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be behind election meddling. This and other comments led to bipartisan outrage and accusations that he was taking Putin's word over the intelligence community's.

But Trump said Tuesday he meant the opposite. He suggested he was surprised by the negative reaction when he returned to Washington.

"I came back and said 'What is going on, what’s the big deal?'” Trump said, adding that he reviewed the transcript and "realized that there is a need for some clarification."

The president told reporters that he meant to say he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.

But Trump sought to make clear Tuesday that he stands behind the intelligence community.

"I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place," he said, adding: "It could be other people also."

Unreal.

I used to get angry at his constant lying. Now its just so pathetic I am bewildered by the notion he thinks anyone would ever believe him.

Reactions: 24 people
Lol

LG, I recommend you turn off the tv. Shut down the computer. Put down the phone. And go take a long walk.

Reactions: 3 people
Football+GIF-downsized_large+%282%29.gif

Reactions: 9 people
LG yesterday: How dare Trump not stick up for America!!!1!

LG today: How dare Trump stick up for America!!!1!

Reactions: 13 people
Lol

LG, I recommend you turn off the tv. Shut down the computer. Put down the phone. And go take a long walk.

I believe that for a lot of anti Trump people they tend to watch a ton of news. That being said they are being spoon fed hate 24/7 and eventually become unable to disconnect and return to reality which leads to things like "being angry at his lies". That part of his comment I found odd and sad. These people are letting someone who literally has almost zero impact on their lives get to them. Like fanatic sports team fans they apparently are living vicariously through politicians and government. That isn't healthy.

LG should take your advice. Want news then just stick to your local stuff that actually impacts you. Otherwise go outside, get some sun, maybe a bit of exercise, and let the fear of nuclear war and impending doom wash away..

Reactions: 6 people
He always has to quantify it with “it could have been other people also”.

Why can he not say “Yes they did it. Yes I condemn it and will do what ever is necessary to prevent it from happening again in the future.”

Reactions: 6 people
Trump makes a mistake

Trump admits he made a mistake

Trump makes a mistake by admitting he made a mistake

You people are deranged

Reactions: 8 people
I believe that for a lot of anti Trump people they tend to watch a ton of news. That being said they are being spoon fed hate 24/7 and eventually become unable to disconnect and return to reality which leads to things like "being angry at his lies". That part of his comment I found odd and sad. These people are letting someone who literally has almost zero impact on their lives get to them. Like fanatic sports team fans they apparently are living vicariously through politicians and government. That isn't healthy.

LG should take your advice. Want news then just stick to your local stuff that actually impacts you. Otherwise go outside, get some sun, maybe a bit of exercise, and let the fear of nuclear war and impending doom wash away..

The President of the United States doesn't impact us? That's cool to know.

Reactions: 5 people
He always has to quantify it with “it could have been other people also”.

Why can he not say “Yes they did it. Yes I condemn it and will do what ever is necessary to prevent it from happening again in the future.”

I think he is being diplomatic? Isn't that what people want? Trump to act "presidential"? Apparently not condemning your counterpart at a joint summit to discuss diplomatic relations between your two countries is seen as bad..Hmm..I bet yall confront your in laws every chance you get in person right? ...didn't think so.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back