Ex CIA Director Brennan Accuses Trump of Treason

Vol0725

Treason? Are we at war with Russia? This political hack Brennan has me all confused with his divisive rhetoric.

[twitter]1018940843615498250[/twitter]

brennan-communist.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Hummm...

Louie Gohmert: Lisa Page giving us 'more insights' into Russia investigation

But Gohmert said Page has generally been more cooperative, which he indicated has opened more doors in the House Republican probe.

Gohmert said, for example, that there are other FBI supervisors involved in the GOP investigation besides Strzok, although he didn't name them. He also indicated that former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper could be involved.

Gohmert said Page's closed-door testimony in the House on Friday and Monday was at times so frank that FBI lawyers tried to keep her from answering.

Treason? Are we at war with Russia? This political hack Brennan has me all confused with his divisive rhetoric.

[twitter]1018940843615498250[/twitter]

brennan-communist.jpg

Ya' don't say... The swamp creatures are in a heightened sense of self preserving panic.

Reactions: 2 people
I haven’t seen the left react like this since Trump claimed the IC was spying on his campaign

Reactions: 7 people
Shoes are about to drop, methinks.

"When I hear Brennan or Clapper either saying the kind of things they've been saying recently, then it tells me, wow, we must be getting close to them," Gohmert said. "Those guilty dogs are barking pretty loud."

Reactions: 2 people
Everybody is losing their damn minds.

Trump's comments yesterday were ill advised and showed a lack of preparation and experience. They were not treasonous. I am not sure how anyone can argue otherwise. It wasn't Trump's best day, but as far as I can see he didn't make any agreements, so ultimately the bad day is harmless.

IMNSHO, Putin is simply better at this stuff than his American counterpart. He has gotten the best of Bush, Obama and now Trump. He always has and until he faces a counterpart with an extensive military background, he always will. The good news is that all these summits are the foreign diplomacy equivalent of winning the press conference for a college football coach. Putin doesn't want a conflict with the US and he has a very good sense of just how far he can push it. Lots of swagger, but he is very aware of the line. He knows he can invade Crimea. It would be the US equivalent to invading Oregon. He knows that invading Germany is another matter.

The issue is that Putin is attempting to befriend our allies and leave us on the same island that Russia has been on for decades. This where Trump's behavior becomes a little problematic. Right now we are fine, but I don't want Trump to continue to insult allies.

Reactions: 9 people

Trump's comments yesterday were ill advised and showed a lack of preparation and experience. They were not treasonous. I am not sure how anyone can argue otherwise. It wasn't Trump's best day, but as far as I can see he didn't make any agreements, so ultimately the bad day is harmless.

IMNSHO, Putin is simply better at this stuff than his American counterpart. He has gotten the best of Bush, Obama and now Trump. He always has and until he faces a counterpart with an extensive military background, he always will. The good news is that all these summits are the foreign diplomacy equivalent of winning the press conference for a college football coach. Putin doesn't want a conflict with the US and he has a very good sense of just how far he can push it. Lots of swagger, but he is very aware of the line. He knows he can invade Crimea. It would be the US equivalent to invading Oregon. He knows that invading Germany is another matter.

The issue is that Putin is attempting to befriend our allies and leave us on the same island that Russia has been on for decades. This where Trump's behavior becomes a little problematic. Right now we are fine, but I don't want Trump to continue to insult allies.

I figured you'd come around to be more reasonable eventually.

You get more fiber in your diet this morning?

A very rational, well thought out post CWV.

Someone's about to be called to the carpet by the FL BAR ASS.

I figured you'd come around to be more reasonable eventually.

You get more fiber in your diet this morning?

Read back through my posts. You have been imputing a position to me that I haven't taken. Not usually your style, so I am giving you a pass. :)

It is no secret that I am not a fan of Trump, but ultimately I don't think that much he does will have any effect on my life. The overreactions on both sides makes me very happy that our Constitution is designed to limit the damage done by knee jerk reaction.

Someone's about to be called to the carpet by the FL BAR ASS.

What you don't understand is that Bar members represent a good cross section of America. A large portion of them are small business owners and very pro trump. Likewise you have the mega firm attorneys and they seem to be more left leaning. And you have everything in between. I am a small firm practitioner that leans left socially but right fiscally. I would vote to scrap the Tax Code and write a new one on a cocktail napkin which would cost many tax attorneys their jobs.

My tax proposal...

ALL income, regardless of source, shall be taxed at X%.
The first $25,000.00 shall be exempt from taxation.

All filers file single. I don't care if you have kids. All exemptions, deductions and credits eliminated.

Reactions: 3 people

Well said

Read back through my posts. You have been imputing a position to me that I haven't taken. Not usually your style, so I am giving you a pass. :)

It is no secret that I am not a fan of Trump, but ultimately I don't think that much he does will have any effect on my life. The overreactions on both sides makes me very happy that our Constitution is designed to limit the damage done by knee jerk reaction.

Which one should I read? The thread you started about the outrage? Because that was pure knee jerk reaction from you.

Yes, you're in better form today. I think you've been reading Rand Paul.

Which one should I read? The thread you started about the outrage? Because that was pure knee jerk reaction from you.

Yes, you're in better form today. I think you've been reading Rand Paul.

You missed the point of that thread. I was pointing out hypocrisy. I didn't give much of an opinion. Haven't read anything said by Rand except the headlines.

You missed the point of that thread. I was pointing out hypocrisy. I didn't give much of an opinion. Haven't read anything said by Rand except the headlines.

Rand hates war and hates being involved in foreign conflicts, so anything Trump does to have dialogue with adversaries that keep conflicts at bay, he's good with in a nut shell.

Rand hates war and hates being involved in foreign conflicts, so anything Trump does to have dialogue with adversaries that keep conflicts at bay, he's good with in a nut shell.

I have a very similar viewpoint. I think that refusing to talk to other world leaders increases the odds of a military conflict and I cannot think of a single reason to refuse to have an open dialogue.

Brennan is a Raisin Faced Turd Muffin Muslim Brotherhood Communist Traitor. He is the one guilty of Treason.

That bastard needs to hang from a short rope.

I have a very similar viewpoint. I think that refusing to talk to other world leaders increases the odds of a military conflict and I cannot think of a single reason to refuse to have an open dialogue.

So, exactly what should Trump have said yesterday?

Furthermore, do you think the media has gone overboard on the whole situation in regards to Russian collusion?

So, exactly what should Trump have said yesterday?

Furthermore, do you think the media has gone overboard on the whole situation in regards to Russian collusion?

Either you show cajones and say that you while you acknowledge Putin's claims of innocence you have faith in your own intelligence agency. or you kick it down the road... I am not going to comment on an investigation that is still ongoing.

As for the tweet...
Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

You read that gem again to yourself and hit delete.

VN Store

Back