How is this not being covered by the MSM

You and him both. How does this "shadow government" work. This is not some 4th world banana republic. Explain how it would work. IMO, Mudd was talking in hyperbole to get attention. Moronic statement.

More knee-jerk reactions in the moment. Seems like something outta the Maxine Resistance playbook.

"Curious point in American government. When do we see almost a shadow government come out and say ‘we cannot side with the government,’ whether it’s the Cabinet or the Senate."

- Philip Mudd (anything Trump hater)

You and him both. How does this "shadow government" work. This is not some 4th world banana republic. Explain how it would work. IMO, Mudd was talking in hyperbole to get attention. Moronic statement.

Philip Mudd the ex-deputy director ofthe CIA's Counterterrorist Center and the FBI'sNational Security Branch was just kidding around.

So was Strzok and Page.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL. Does this guy think quartermasters, cooks, and financial clerks are going to "Rise up"?!. Another person out of touch when it comes to the military and who does the real fighting for this country.

Why is there not anything mentioned about a setting United States senator calling for a Military coup?

Is this not newsworthy?

House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks’ To Stop Trump | The Daily Caller

that has got to be the worst website I have been to in a while. constant ads, and pop ups. really hate when they break the story up with ad banners. didn't read the whole article.

I am wondering what the distinction in his mind is between calling for the military folks to do something and a coup? are they supposed to start a war?

Here's what was completely ignored as of yesterday.

Trump-Putin Helsinki meeting: read the full transcript - Vox

PUTIN: For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia. They never paid any taxes. Neither in Russia nor in the United States. Yet, the money escapes the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent huge amount of money, $400 million as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well, that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself. But the way the money was earned was illegal. We have solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers, guided these transactions. So we have an interest of questioning them. That could be a first step. We can extend also it. Options abound. They all can be found in an appropriate legal framework.

People are losing their damn minds.

It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump opened himself up to legitimate criticism today, but TDS makes pushes the left beyond the pale. All they have to do is not be crazy. They can’t do it

People on MSNBC are comparing it to Pearl Harbor and Kristallnacht for godsake

[twitter]1019053216997179392[/twitter]

LOL. Does this guy think quartermasters, cooks, and financial clerks are going to "Rise up"?!. Another person out of touch when it comes to the military and who does the real fighting for this country.

He’s the same one who wanted to give Peter Strzok a Purple Heart

Doubtful, you'd prefer to froth at the mouth and screech "but TRUMP!" during all this.

Yeah, because that has been my M.O. Good grief, normally you're better than this.

I don't like Trump. I haven't made any secret of that, but I can admit that he has done some positive things while in office. He also has behaved in a manner I find inconsistent with a leader, especially the POTUS. However, if you can find one instance of me saying "but Trump" I will gladly admit I was screeching. I am pretty damn confident you won't find anything, though.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, because that has been my M.O. Good grief, normally you're better than this.

I don't like Trump. I haven't made any secret of that, but I can admit that he has done some positive things while in office. He also has behaved in a manner I find inconsistent with a leader, especially the POTUS. However, if you can find one instance of me saying "but Trump" I will gladly admit I was screeching. I am pretty damn confident you won't find anything, though.

That instance was yesterday, figuratively speaking. You've been a little more objective today since you had the time to take a deep breath, knock off the knee jerk reaction and think about the situation as it stands.

I was a damn good investigator once because I had the ability to divest myself emotionally from the incidents I pulled and think as an outside third party would see things. Most people I worked with said "it's because you are a heartless bastard." I just learned to turn the switch off and lock the emotion machine up when I had to.

Yesterday was one of those days. You won't find me defending anything Trump said, but I sure wasn't going into an apocalyptic rage over what went on either.

That instance was yesterday, figuratively speaking. You've been a little more objective today since you had the time to take a deep breath, knock off the knee jerk reaction and think about the situation as it stands.

I was a damn good investigator once because I had the ability to divest myself emotionally from the incidents I pulled and think as an outside third party would see things. Most people I worked with said "it's because you are a heartless bastard." I just learned to turn the switch off and lock the emotion machine up when I had to.

Yesterday was one of those days. You won't find me defending anything Trump said, but I sure wasn't going into an apocalyptic rage over what went on either.

Nor did I. I was trying to figure out why the right crucified Obama for stupid statements but defended Trump. I didn't really provide my opinion yesterday. Others did.

So Putin referenced some agreement from 1999 about us exchanging details on legal matters and asked why the didn’t go this route prior to indictment? Never heard of that but if it’s real it might be a vehicle to get to question these 12 people?

And for the reciprocity he brought up Bowder and the $400M donations while paying no taxes in Russia or US? Something like that? Sounds like we’d want to talk to that guy too?

So we’ll know soon I guess. If the virtue signaling starts that we demand access to these 12 people with no reciprocity then we have our answer. Mueller really doesn’t want to try these either.

And again. If the indictments are based on the CrowdStrike “image” of the DNC server then how can that even pass muster for evidencary chain of custody? And why the hell would the FBI even agree to not getting direct access to the server hardware?’

VN Store

Back