When Fox News can't hide from the facts...

I don't think they want this Fox snub on the front page, it's real then.

Reactions: 12 people
You are not "right" leaning as u said and stop being so dramatic.

Ever get out of your Trump bubble long enough to hear about "never-trumpers"?

I love the USA and trump is killing it and all it stands for. He spreads fear and hate, makes enemies of friends and friends of enemies. He runs counter to the traditional Republican ideals of free trade, rule of law and the moral high ground.

He lacks empathy, is a narcissist, is infantile and uninformed.

Reactions: 20 people

I love the USA and trump is killing it and all it stands for. He spreads fear and hate, makes enemies of friends and friends of enemies. He runs counter to the traditional Republican ideals of free trade, rule of law and the moral high ground.

There is all of that. But we're going to have the coolest wall of anyone on the block.

Reactions: 7 people

You're talking about Obama

Reactions: 8 people

Trump bubble ya say? I have been following politics for longer than your short lived life. Worked as an intern for Senator Al Gore and have a degree in Political Science, so spare me ur little "bubble" talk and get back on the bottle.

Reactions: 6 people

Moral high ground. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Come on man. I didn't agree with all of his policies but he was a good man. Dignified, empathetic, didn't cozy up to authoritarians. He had his faults but he also has more class in his little finger than trump has in his whole body.

You're a neo-con never Trumper. Makes sense now.

Lib on..

Reactions: 4 people

Dude give it up. This post is too full of FEELZ for you to be “right leaning”

Reactions: 2 people
Come on man. I didn't agree with all of his policies but he was a good man. Dignified, empathetic, didn't cozy up to authoritarians. He had his faults but he also has more class in his little finger than trump has in his whole body.

Ok.... that's it.... no way you lean right unless those BHO nads on your chin have your balance thrown off. .... it's impossible

Yep, trump has made a joke of that.

Republicans used to be against music with explicit lyrics, the evangelical party. All that's gone out the window, the party of trump runs on fear and hate.

Tipper Gore was a republican? You don't know wtf you're talking about do you?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back