Why isn't the board in full melt down?

ClearwaterVol

Trump blamed the US for bad US-Russian relations. I remember when it melted down on the "Obama Apology Tour." Now you've got trump blaming us for bad relations with the leader of a country that murders rivals and does not blink about murdering hundreds of civilians at a pop. Seems to me if there was any consistency the conservatives on this board would be raising hell right now.

Reactions: 22 people
Trump blamed the US for bad US-Russian relations. I remember when it melted down on the "Obama Apology Tour." Now you've got trump blaming us for bad relations with the leader of a country that murders rivals and does not blink about murdering hundreds of civilians at a pop. Seems to me if there was any consistency the conservatives on this board would be raising hell right now.

WTF are you talking about?

Reactions: 11 people

Don't hold your breath. They aren't going to criticize Trump, that's not how cultists treat their leaders.

Reactions: 19 people
Uh..you guys have been in full blown stage 6 hysterical defcon 1 meltdown since November 2016..Only so much crazy allowed on the internet.

Reactions: 8 people

There was a war called WW2..you should read up about it and what happened afterwards..

And you said you don't insult people lol

Also in all honesty it is a problem on the left as well. Bernie and Hillary supporters were/are very cult-like in their behavior. It is a problem in American politics. We venerate people on our "side".

Reactions: 3 people
I assume he is mentioning the Moscow theater hostage thing back in 2002 that the Russians gassed and killed the terrorists and like 200 civilians?

Putin also doesn't mind taking a stray journalist or two out behind the Kremlin and putting two in their head.

Reactions: 6 people
apparently its too hard for lawyers in Florida to figure out.

Trump Hopes for ‘Extraordinary Relationship’ With Putin as Summit Begins - WSJ

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

then of course the rest of it gets overlooked

“We have great opportunities together as two countries,” Mr. Trump said, as the two leaders sat beside each other, with American and Russian flags arrayed behind them. “Frankly, we have not been getting along very well for the last number of years…I really think the world wants to see us get along.”

dear God he is acting presidential quick Liberals freak out about a tweet! oh wait, too late.

Reactions: 5 people

He blamed previous administrations and The Mueller probe.

I think he should stop the criticism of the current probe.

As for blaming the Obama admin: How is that different than the reset we had with the last admin.? Having a reset was to acknowledge the failed policy of the previous admin. and to change directions.

Reactions: 4 people
He blamed previous administrations and The Mueller probe.

I think he should stop the criticism of the current probe.

As for blaming the Obama admin: How is that different than the reset we had with the last admin.? Having a reset was to acknowledge the failed policy of the previous admin. and to change directions.

How did that workout?

Another failure for Obama.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe Trump can send $1.3 bil to a Russian extremist group, worked good for Obama and his Muslims of Brotherhood hate group.

apparently its too hard for lawyers in Florida to figure out.

Trump Hopes for ‘Extraordinary Relationship’ With Putin as Summit Begins - WSJ

then of course the rest of it gets overlooked

dear God he is acting presidential quick Liberals freak out about a tweet! oh wait, too late.

I merely pointed out that the conservatives on the board ignored most of what Obama actually said on his apology tour. It seems that this should be treated similarly, but it isn't.

I am not freaking out about anything. Don't really care what Trump says. He has reduced the presidency to a cartoonish figurehead that gets zero respect from other leaders. However, I actually think he is correct in many of his assessments regarding some issues, but I find it hard to support the buffoonery and the manner in which he presents those assessments. The constant hyperbole causes his message to be lost. Can you imagine the effect the man could have if he didn't act like such a clown?

Reactions: 12 people
Awesome! Another screech thread!

Point me in the right direction and let me at 'em, coach! I'm ready to do my part for the cause!

(what am I going off about again and do we have pre-made signs?)

Reactions: 1 person
I merely pointed out that the conservatives on the board ignored most of what Obama actually said on his apology tour. It seems that this should be treated similarly, but it isn't.

I am not freaking out about anything. Don't really care what Trump says. He has reduced the presidency to a cartoonish figurehead that gets zero respect from other leaders. However, I actually think he is correct in many of his assessments regarding some issues, but I find it hard to support the buffoonery and the manner in which he presents those assessments. The constant hyperbole causes his message to be lost. Can you imagine the effect the man could have if he didn't act like such a clown?

All evidence to the contrary.......

Reactions: 4 people
Talk about an overreaction.

Just wondering what I'm supposed to be angry over?

Now let me at 'em, coach!

v1.bjsxMjU4NTA7ajsxNzczMTsxMjAwOzI1NDk7MTkxMg

The constant hyperbole causes his message to be lost. Can you imagine the effect the man could have if he didn't act like such a clown?
...a very valid point. It's the biggest problem I've got with Trump. The problem is that despite the bad behavior and bravado, I keep getting driven back to him by the behavior of his detractors.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back