Lisa Page is Spilling The Beans

Obsessed

Lab Rat
WASHINGTON — Republican lawmakers who attended a closed-door hearing with ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page touted her willingness to cooperate on Friday — in contrast with her ex-lover Peter Strzok, who testified for more than 10 hours on Capitol Hill Thursday.

“I found Lisa Page to be more credible than Peter Strzok. I didn’t agree with her characterization of every text message and every piece of evidence, but we did not see the smug attitude from Lisa Page that we saw from Peter Strzok,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) as he left the hearing.
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, agreed, calling Page a “credible witness.”

“There is new information,” he told reporters. “And that information is credible.”

GOP lawmakers say Lisa Page more 'credible' as witness than Peter Strzok

Is Lisa Page Spilling the Beans on Former FBI Lover Peter Strzok?

Reactions: 4 people
WASHINGTON — Republican lawmakers who attended a closed-door hearing with ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page touted her willingness to cooperate on Friday — in contrast with her ex-lover Peter Strzok, who testified for more than 10 hours on Capitol Hill Thursday.

“I found Lisa Page to be more credible than Peter Strzok. I didn’t agree with her characterization of every text message and every piece of evidence, but we did not see the smug attitude from Lisa Page that we saw from Peter Strzok,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) as he left the hearing.
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, agreed, calling Page a “credible witness.”

“There is new information,” he told reporters. “And that information is credible.”

GOP lawmakers say Lisa Page more 'credible' as witness than Peter Strzok

Is Lisa Page Spilling the Beans on Former FBI Lover Peter Strzok?

Lisa Page is spilling the beans...

This is not at all what I concluded from those articles.

Interesting. I wonder if she does feel that way?

Doesn’t sound warm and fuzzy.

“The relationship ended for reasons known only to them but her last message to him suggests their affair’s end wasn’t a happy one, as on June 23, 2017, Page said to Strzok: “Please don’t ever text me again.”

Reactions: 1 person
I bet it clears up a lot of the facts LG.

Id bet it might lead to actual facts instead of the incessant nonstop wild ass conjecture related to “collusion” the leftist loons keep up with instead of getting the hell out of the way and letting our President freaking govern.

“The relationship ended for reasons known only to them but her last message to him suggests their affair’s end wasn’t a happy one, as on June 23, 2017, Page said to Strzok: “Please don’t ever text me again.”

Never underestimate the honesty and openness of a woman scorned...

Does not change facts. Distraction distracts.

Riiiiiiiiiggght.....she's just a distraction. Could not possibly provide some new and interesting facts in this investigation that have merit. Carry on.

Anyone have the "Don't Spill the Beans" game as a kid. Looks like young Hills on the left and Trump on right.....oh noes...

Attachments

• de17976926db30c5c77993ca4efcb691.jpg
    de17976926db30c5c77993ca4efcb691.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people

At least she said "please." I've had worse breakups.

Perhaps her hubby discovered the affair.

VN Store

Back