The lights are blinking red

lawgator1

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 3 people
Don't be going & asking Trump do something important today...besides he's on the golf course where you need to be LG. You loony libs worry too much about stuff you can't control. The sky is falling....bombs will be raining down on us any second now.

Reactions: 1 person
Why didn't Obama do anything about the looming Russian cyber-attacks before the 2016 election?

He did a little but admittedly not enough. He couldn't get republican cooperation and feared that without it, he would be seen as trying to benefit Clinton.

Reactions: 2 people
He did a little but admittedly not enough. He couldn't get republican cooperation and feared that without it, he would be seen as trying to benefit Clinton.

The kind of mental gymnastics you guys do to justify your dictator-in-chief Obama is astounding.

Reactions: 8 people
Don't be going & asking Trump do something important today...besides he's on the golf course where you need to be LG. You loony libs worry too much about stuff you can't control. The sky is falling....bombs will be raining down on us any second now.

Actually, what I see is a lot of attacks about what they expect him to do in the future, and what they believe he hasn't done as a private part of his foreign policy, which they have no access to.

They want Trump to set up an octagon and go public MMA with Putin and won't give hime leeway to operate behind the scenes, which is where 95% of foreign policy happens.

It's fake, manufactured outrage. It's all emotion.

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 4 people
I'm starting to believe the left won't be happy until Trump declares war against Russia.

And then they'll change their stance and criticize him for going to war against Russia.

Reactions: 10 people
I'm starting to believe the left won't be happy until Trump declares war against Russia.

And then they'll change their stance and criticize him for going to war against Russia.

This was my thought as well earlier as I posted about the TrumpPutin MMA octagon. Then he'd be unpresidential and boarish.

LG, you know if the lights are blinking red, you're supposed to come to a complete stop.

There's a hidden message there.

VN Store

Back