Trump thinking of new paint job for Air Force 1

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
LG said:
Ermahgerd! Impeach! Get him out of there!

Trump wants a more patriotic paint job for Air Force One

President Trump wants to scrap Air Force One's signature baby blue and white paint job for something that "looks more American," according to reports Thursday.

Trump thinks the blue adorning the presidential jet is a "Jackie Kennedy color" and wants the next iteration to instead feature red, white and blue, Axios reported.

He also wants a "bigger and more comfortable bed aboard future Air Force One planes" a pair of Boeing 747s that likely won't actually go into service until 2021, by which time he may not be president anymore, according to the site.

I will say folks have gotten all sorts of creative with this.

Here's what a new Air Force One design could look like

636670021465260098-AIRForce-Design-ALEX.jpg

636670039681549763-071218-airforce-one-Online.png

Donald-Trumps-New-And-Improved-Air-Force-One-And-Motorcade-featured.jpg

TrumpForceOne-03-101168.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgF0C-yWID4[/youtube]

And the Presidential limo:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPnFN7KzJ5c[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Like this?

14.jpg

So sad. Instead of posing anything to do with your classless lout of a president you post something that has nothing to do with the subject. Your agenda posting this pic is so clear. So predictable. :crazy: :eek:lol:

So sad. Instead of posing anything to do with your classless lout of a president you post something that has nothing to do with the subject. Your agenda posting this pic is so clear. So predictable. :crazy: :eek:lol:

You're very racist against orange people. You should get counselling for that.

Reactions: 10 people
"AF1's paint job is a tradition. How dare he spend tax $ on something so frivelous! How about focusing on things that matter, POTUS?" - VN if Obama were proposing this

Reactions: 2 people
"AF1's paint job is a tradition. How dare he spend tax $ on something so frivelous! How about focusing on things that matter, POTUS?" - VN if Obama were proposing this

You do realize this would be for the new AF-1 that is already being built and not painted yet, RIGHT??.......never miss a chance to b!tch Huff.......

Reactions: 5 people

I think, objectively, there is something to be said for tradition. The AF1 paint scheme at current is distinctively "American" and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Having said that to say this, I'd have to see the new proposed scheme to give an up or down vote. There is nothing saying we couldn't change the scheme if it works.

I was waiting on someone to bring up the "if Obama did this..." shtick. Thanks for not letting me down, Huff.

Reactions: 4 people
I have 10000 hours in 757s. I would LOVE to chauffeur him around.

I'm kinda surprised the went with another 747 for AF1. Other than the twin engines, I would have thought the 777 might have been a better choice logistics wise since it's in production.

I'm kinda surprised the went with another 747 for AF1. Other than the twin engines, I would have thought the 777 might have been a better choice logistics wise since it's in production.

Maybe Melania will whisper something in his ear to change his mind to the 777 plane just for her.

Edit: You know Trump's team reads this stuff on VN PF.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back