Now this I wanna watch

Kind of sad how the same leftists who scolded Trump for making fun of a disabled veteran, find it funny and ok for one of their own to mock a disabled veteran.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
I guess I was correct...Palin says he mocked a veteran and you guys just eat it all up....Jesus get a sense of humor. Maybe if he took the vets Purple Heart and said he always wanted one of those you'd give him a standing O

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
It say he dressed as a veteran....Palin said he mocked veterans. No where does it say a disabled Vet...Lighten up a little GV

From your link...

Palin said Baron Cohen was heavily disguised as a disabled veteran, and that she and her daughter flew across the country for an interview that was billed as a “legit Showtime historical documentary.”

Reactions: 3 people
Disabled Vets don’t think it’s funny.

Palin added that Baron Cohen’s team intentionally dropped her and her daughter off at the wrong Washington, D.C., airport, “knowing we’d miss all flights back home to Alaska.”

Lol.

I'm a part of the demographic of which you speak and I think it's hilarious.

Reactions: 7 people
She got so owned. Haha. I can’t belive she flew across the country to see a WOUNDED VET.

Next thing you know she’ll be wanting to help kids with Down’s syndrome!

What a LOSER!

Reactions: 10 people
Palin was an easy target for this. The chance for her to be on television was lure enough. Definitely poor taste by Cohen, though.

I'm just enjoying the snowflake meltdown.

That's what you folks call it, right?

to clarify - snowflake refers to someone who is so threatened by an action or words that they claim they've been victimized personally and demand some action in return (eg. person be fired, jailed, etc.).

Saying you think something is in poor taste, that you don't like it or you think it's disrespectful is just stating an opinion.

Now if the posters in this thread demand something happen to SBC for this offense or claim they've been harmed by it then the snowflake label applies.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back