FBI Trump-hater Strozk to testify publicly

Vol0725

'If' Strozk shows, should be a fun spectacle... expect him to plead the 5th more than once.

Other prediction, he'll be an MSNBC and CNN counterintelligence expert soon.

Here's some nice questions, can only imagine if they get more direct and aggressive:

Here’s how Justice Department can learn truth from FBI agent Peter Strzok | Boston Herald

images

Reactions: 7 people
Trump hater Lisa Page, top FBI attorney for McCabe just chickened out to Congressional subpoena, go figure.

Reactions: 5 people
Lisa Page may be held in contempt of Congress by end of week for defying yet another subpoena...the U.S. Marshall's won't be so kind when they come back for the 4th time.

"If she wants to come plead the Fifth, that’s her choice. But a subpoena to testify before Congress is not optional. It’s mandatory. She needs to comply,” House Speaker Paul Ryan said

Reactions: 2 people
Lisa Page defied a congressional subpoena today to appear before the House. Somebody’s got something to hide.

Reactions: 7 people
She's waiting to see what her co-conspirator and Trump hating ex-lover says on Capitol Hill, to better get her story straight.

I hope the TV cameras are there when the Feds put her in cuffs.

CNN & MSNBC & the 3 MSM TV cameras will not be available for that day.

FBI’s Strzok Faults Hearing as ‘Victory Notch in Putin’s Belt’ - Bloomberg

So he makes the fundamental point that I still haven't seen a non-tin-foil-hate answer to:

Strzok said he was “one of a handful of people who knew the details of Russian election interference and its possible connections with members of the Trump campaign. This information had the potential to derail, and quite possibly, defeat Mr. Trump. But the thought of exposing that information never crossed my mind."

So he makes the fundamental point that I still haven't seen a non-tin-foil-hate answer to:

Strzok said he was “one of a handful of people who knew the details of Russian election interference and its possible connections with members of the Trump campaign. This information had the potential to derail, and quite possibly, defeat Mr. Trump. But the thought of exposing that information never crossed my mind."

You have to be the most naive person in the World 😂 You honestly believe that an FBI and JD that leaked worse than a sinking ship about all things Trump kept the “smoking gun” under its hat for fear of unjustly influencing the election 😂😂

Reactions: 6 people

Seems that those connections and Trump's guilt in the matter should be shown if that's the defense he wants to use. Otherwise, it's the *exact* unsubstantiated attack against Trump that he's being accused of and reads much like "we'll stop him" by cobbling together an "insurance plan".

Those texts are damning. Quadrupling down on the "insurance plan", while likely his only play, won't garner much trust with anyone besides the tin foil hat wearing Never-Trumpers.

Here's how it appears to me... They cobbled together unsubstantiated accusations against Trump's campaign members to two-hop illegal surveillance the Republican Presidential candidate--strictly as an insurance policy, as they felt it impossible for Hillary to lose. They would not publish this, as they were breaking FISA law.

They leaked unsubstantiated attacks on Trump, paid for by Hillary, to both hurt Trump and also to use in the effort to illegally get the FISA warrants.

Trump won, so the insurance policy was cashed in. The FBI, other 3-letter agencies, MSM and entrenched political machine ratcheted together to try try to bring him down.

In no way did they see the need, benefit or suicidal desire to tip the hand that they were illegally spying on the Republican candidate during the election.

Reactions: 4 people
Mr. Gowdy I do not have bias.

-Strzok

Wow, he’s a damn liar.

If he said that he indeed did lie. The basis of all the other testimony thus far is that bias was present but claims no evidence was found to indicate it impacted his judgment ( which I don’t believe for a damn minute).

If he really believes that statement then his judgement had to be compromised as he obviously cannot see his own bias.

Reactions: 3 people
This is predictably a partisan exercise, but Strzok sounds ridiculous trying to explain the text messages.

and he seriously just claimed to be testifying today voluntarily . . . despite being subpoenaed and signing off on it's delivery.

I've got to quit watching. Rep Nadler just argued that the appearance of any bias was only due to the fact that private messages were made public. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
I've got to quit watching. Rep Nadler just argued that the appearance of any bias was only due to the fact that private messages were made public. :crazy:

Now we know where LG gets his talking points.

😎

The dude sent hundreds and hundreds of anti-Trump text day in day out, like it had no bearing on his decision making throughout the daily FBI work day. He's claiming personal beliefs NEVER entered in to any actions he took. Like he's gonna admit otherwise. What a joke.

And he cannot answer simple generic questions, based on ridiculous claims that FBI attorney's have allegedly told he cannot comment on any investigations. It's funny how he'll make comments with ongoing cases when the Dems ask layup questions, but when Repubs ask he won't comment.

If I was there on the committee I'd just leave, pointless to ask him questions.

Last edited:
The deep state is alive and well. This is an opportunity to see them out of their natural habitat. Funny watching the Dems trying to protect him at all costs. He is a federal employee for gods sake.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back