Apparently Lesbians are pissed

RikidyBones

Formerly utvols88
at transgenders.. they are attacking each other... again..

[twitter]1015582076442238977[/twitter]

[twitter]1015554523258114048[/twitter]

Reactions: 1 person
Sorta like Trumpers and RINOs.

Did you learn that while reading Machiavellian thought at Harvard Law? Nope, that can’t be it. He was too white and European. “Dreams from my Father” hadn’t been ordained by God yet so I am curious where all this anti American sentiment comes from in Law Schools.

Reactions: 1 person
RINOs aren’t aligned with Trumps camp. And you know that.

By calling them RINOs you attempt to define them out of the Republican party. And then, voila, there's no infighting in the Republican party because it's defined to only include Trumpers.

Did you learn that while reading Machiavellian thought at Harvard Law? Nope, that can’t be it. He was too white and European. “Dreams from my Father” hadn’t been ordained by God yet so I am curious where all this anti American sentiment comes from in Law Schools.

Sounds like you'd be a good left-fielder.

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like you'd be a good left-fielder.

I would deflect too if I were you. It is really all you have left other than vague notions of fairness and equality as if anyone in the US is espousing non equality and a rigged economic system that favors one particular class over another. Ironic isn’t it?

Reactions: 4 people
Another example of how deranged left wingers are and why they exist in a constant state of misery. "How dare you out victimize me!! I'll show you!!"

These people are pathetic losers. They're even protesting members within their own LGBTQIAPK community! Lol!

Reactions: 2 people
Another example of how deranged left wingers are and why they exist in a constant state of misery. "How dare you out victimize me!! I'll show you!!"

They're miserable because they're pushing for a conservative-approved idea?

When it comes to taking sides, I'm assuming the Bi's go both ways.

Reactions: 7 people
Trump is a RINO

No. He’s an opportunistic Democrat that got off a sinking ship.

Paul Ryan would be the best RINO example I can think off. And I used to be a Ryan fan. But after the final straw of that sewage budget we passed this year he had to go and he knew it.

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder how many people in this thread have actually spent significant amounts of time working with a person or persons involved in the LGBTQ community; the lack of empathy and paucity of attempts at understanding the situations, even if you disagree with their lifestyles, are disturbing.

While the community is largely liberal, there are far more conservative members than one would think. The conservative men and women in the LGBTQ communities and activist groups are fighting for the same thing all conservatives fight for: the right to a dignified life, free for self-determination, free of unwarranted and uninformed judgment. They want to be recognized as fellow human beings worthy of dignity and inclusion and then given their space to be productive members of society. In a way, our refusal to provide them with those conservative ideals is what is pushing the movement forward.

VN Store

Back