Abolish ICE Movement

Every small government supporter should be for this. ICE is a superfluous entity that 9/11 enabled with the creation of DHS. Should get rid of DHS altigether, and if you disagree, you are not a fiscal conservative.

Reactions: 5 people
Every small government supporter should be for this. ICE is a superfluous entity that 9/11 enabled with the creation of DHS. Should get rid of DHS altigether, and if you disagree, you are not a fiscal conservative.

I just think it's very easy for Republicans to go from if you're anti-ICE, you're pro-open borders. Not true, but when has that stopped them?

Reactions: 3 people
From what I read, they do not want it strictly eliminated. They want to put something else in its place. That is not saving anything and most-likely, as with anything the guberment does, will cost more.....

Reactions: 3 people
From what I read, they do not want it strictly eliminated. They want to put something else in its place. That is not saving anything and most-likely, as with anything the guberment does, will cost more.....

They probably support giving every illegal a home a 3 squares a day. I do also. It's called Tent City.

Reactions: 2 people

That's partially true, but with all of the abolish ICE signs, t-shirts, billboards, and conversations being had by some on the left.

This is gonna blow up in their face in the mid-terms because again, they let their feelings get in the way. The Rs are gonna use every single thing they can to show that the Ds want open borders.

While we're at it we should abolish the ATF, and DEA. I've never understood why we need multiple federal police agencies

I just think it's very easy for Republicans to go from if you're anti-ICE, you're pro-open borders. Not true, but when has that stopped them?

this is fueled when the anti-ICE people don't offer any solution to replace the function of ICE and some have suggested that a replacement should be an organization that helps illegal immigrants get settled. The same one is claiming ICE operates "black sites" on the border. I'll be generous and suggest she simply doesn't know what a black site is rather than saying she's a liar.

Reactions: 1 person
this is fueled when the anti-ICE people don't offer any solution to replace the function of ICE and some have suggested that a replacement should be an organization that helps illegal immigrants get settled. The same one is claiming ICE operates "black sites" on the border. I'll be generous and suggest she simply doesn't know what a black site is rather than saying she's a liar.

What did we do before 2007? Let's do that.

Reactions: 4 people
Need boots on the ground at the southern border. I don't care if it's ICE, the National Guard, Blackwater, and/or the Space Force. Whichever executes the mission effectively and efficiently.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back