Trump cutting foreign aid to countries who "abuse our system"

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Immigration system to be precise.

Trump: I'm Cutting All Aid to Countries Abusing America's Immigration System [Video]

President Donald Trump has received some harsh criticism from Democrats and the mainstream media on his tough stance on immigration — but he refuses to back down and hasn’t wavered a bit.

On Tuesday, Trump planned to meet with Republicans in Congress to discuss immigration legislation.

But first, during an event for The National Federation of Independent Business, he announced a new plan to combat the huge illegal immigration problem our nation faces.

Trump said that the time of countries taking advantage of the United States by sending people to our borders is going to come to an end.

“Think of all that aid that we give some of these countries– hundreds of millions of dollars we give to some of these countries and they send them up. I’m going to go, very shortly, for authorization that when countries abuse us by sending their people up — not their best (people) — we’re not going to give any more aid to those countries,” he said.

Reactions: 2 people
Should be easy to figure out who is going to be on the chopping block. I'll tune in to Hannity tonight to find out what Trump is going to do tomorrow.

There you have it folks. LG stepped right into it.

Flip one switch on the NAFTA Agreement and Mexico pays for the wall next day. Just like Billy Jack said " I'm going to take my left foot and kick you on that side of your face and there is nothing you can do about it".

Reactions: 1 person
Now use it to build the wall - let Mexico and the other LA countries pay for it. Of course, congress is the problem that will keep Mexico from paying for the wall.

How about giving it back to taxpayers or paying the debt? Come on, people!

Reactions: 5 people
How about giving it back to taxpayers or paying the debt? Come on, people!

Yeah, right. Once the government has stolen your money, there's a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting it back. At least use it for something useful, so we don't have to pay for millions of more indigents.

Awesome. I have frankly wished for years we would do more of this. Why give countries welfare if they’re at odds with our policies.

Reactions: 2 people
Link? I doubt a wall would bd a significant limiter on illegal immigration. La mayoria llega legalmente

Plink 'em as they come over the top. Funnels whether vertical or horizontal are great for limiting ingress. Look up Stirling Bridge and it's effect on the Battle of Culloden some time. The Border Patrol would likely tell you that a wall would be a great force multiplier.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I believe in those unicorns as well!

You just have to believe!

980x.gif

VN Store

Back