I told you so (no doubt the first of many such threads by me)

lawgator1

How Donald Trump killed the immigration bill with 1 tweet - CNNPolitics

As I told you earlier in the week, Trump DOES NOT want a solution to immigration problems. He ran on them. The wall is his bread and butter. No matter what inaction occurs, he can blame Democrats, Obama, or even his newest favorite target, the GOP itself in the House and the Senate.

He shot down the compromise several months ago. This week he pretends to urge the GOP House to pass one of two bills. He makes a show of it, talks about the standing O he got.... Then stabs then in the back, yet again.

Anyone who does not think he relished every moment of the last week is absolutely delusional. Anyone who thinks he has a sincere bone in his body, about anything, needs mental help.

Reactions: 4 people

As I told you earlier in the week, Trump DOES NOT want a solution to immigration problems. He ran on them. The wall is his bread and butter. No matter what inaction occurs, he can blame Democrats, Obama, or even his newest favorite target, the GOP itself in the House and the Senate.

He shot down the compromise several months ago. This week he pretends to urge the GOP House to pass one of two bills. He makes a show of it, talks about the standing O he got.... Then stabs then in the back, yet again.

Anyone who does not think he relished every moment of the last week is absolutely delusional. Anyone who thinks he has a sincere bone in his body, about anything, needs mental help.

Do the Democrats want immigration reform? Or will they be content to ride this out to 2020 at least?

Who are you kidding, the Dims want immigration as an issue, otherwise they have no issue. Solving the immigration problem is the last thing they want to see occur. Same as the guy in Braveheart, "we will support the issue in our lands in the south and oppose in our lands in the north".

Reactions: 2 people
And anyone who voluntarily compares himself to Corey Lewandowski needs an immediate boost in his medication.

Since you're on the subject of this guy and you're an avid CNN watcher. Then you would know what he said last night on Cuomo.

But instead you keep the fake outrage going over a fake story about a down syndrome kid being separated from her family that never happened but your side keeps parroting it.

The womp womp was in reference to the fake separation, but you already knew that.

So in closing, WOMP WOMP counselor...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Good for him that Bill would have created amnesty.. He is on the right side of the city to the American people are tired of open borders and just showing up in OK to get in

Since you're on the subject of this guy and you're an avid CNN watcher. Then you would know what he said last night on Cuomo.

But instead you keep the fake outrage going over a fake story about a down syndrome kid being separated from her family that never happened but your side keeps parroting it.

So in closing, WOMP WOMP counselor...

Lewandowski's general douchiness is hardly confined to that one comment. Sort of a pattern with him.

Reactions: 1 person
Lewandowski's general douchiness is hardly confined to that one comment. Sort of a pattern with him.

Don't go moving the goal post, but that's sort of a pattern with you.

We were having a conversation based totally around Womp womp.

Plenty of them. Name one and I'll vote asshat or not.

All asshats

mc1381

Paul Ryan -- you know, unfortunately I have to vote yes. I'd like to vote no, and I think he had potential, but he was too willing to kowtow to Trump and the Freedom Caucus. He needed to be stronger, take some risks.

John Mccain -- No, though he has had his moments.

Pelosi -- Yes.

Chuck -- No.

Waters -- Yes.

Jackson Lee -- Yes.

Blumenthal - No.

Feinstein -- Yes.

Manchin -- Not much of an opinion, honestly.

Warren -- Yes

Schiff -- No, though I admit his demeanor is off-putting.

Above.

VN Store

Back