Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with Michael Cohen and 'taking Trump down'

Fine, go ahead and do it.

I'm good with Pence as President.

But we all know he's just running his mouth to get viewers.

Reactions: 2 people
Stranger things have happened. Anthony Weiner sexting with a 15-year old ultimately took down Hillary.

...and if during the 2004 Illinois Senate race, Jack Ryan's divorce documents hadn't been unsealed revealing some strange habits, Barrack Obama might still be in the state legislature.

Reactions: 4 people
...and if during the 2004 Illinois Senate race, Jack Ryan's divorce documents hadn't been unsealed revealing some strange habits, Barrack Obama might still be in the state legislature.
….and Hillary would have served 2 terms, and would be working on her Presidential library today.

I doubt Trump will run for re-election. He is not a politician. Just an upset citizen trying to get the country back on track. He is going so fast he will probably be finished by the next election and pass the baton to Ivanka.

Reactions: 1 person
They got him now!!!!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, nothing screams patriotism like trying to undermine the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Doesn't anyone get how damaging to the country it would be to oust our sitting Commander-In-Cheif? The frigging petty, self-absorbed, hypocritical, brainless Left fringe makes me sick.

Reactions: 10 people
Yeah, nothing screams patriotism like trying to undermine the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Doesn't anyone get how damaging to the country it would be to oust our sitting Commander-In-Cheif? The frigging petty, self-absorbed, hypocritical, brainless Left fringe makes me sick.

Oh, I'd say that's around the time we should start watering the trees of liberty.

I thought all these whacked-out a-holes were moving to Canada, anyway. What happened?
They probably couldn't name the original 6. Montreal Canadians, Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Boston Bruins, New York Rangers. They won't let you into Canada if you don't know hockey.

Tom is a has been, he’s looking for his 15 minutes.

Isn’t he a comedian on cruise ships now?

I doubt Trump will run for re-election. He is not a politician. Just an upset citizen trying to get the country back on track. He is going so fast he will probably be finished by the next election and pass the baton to Ivanka.

He's already campaigning for 2020

Its beyond pathetic. Liberals and dems want to talk about how we are perceived on the world stage? They need only look to themselves. The left has made this country look like complete garbage.

The guy did so many drugs he ended up married to Roseanne. I don't think Trump needs to worry about Tom Arnold.

Reactions: 3 people
Did an interview on MSNBC. Definitely on something. Speed,coke, or some other upper. Couldn't sit still.

What gets me is they act like we don't have elections every four years. If you don't like the person currently living in the White House, put up a better candidate in the next election. Voting is a much better path to change than incessant crying.

VN Store

Back