Obama Cyber Chief confirms a stand order against Russians

I would like to meet someone who was influenced by a lying Russian twitter and Fb bot. I don't think that President Obama thought what they were doing would have an effect and I believe he was correct.

Reactions: 3 people
Obama knowingly let this happen and then blames Trump for colluding with the Russians.

If Mueller is an even remotely honorable man, he will look into this. However, I doubt it.

Reactions: 4 people
Sally Yates, who was the #2 person at DOJ, blocked Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the DOJ. Notably, that is the division that worked with the FBI on the Steele dossier and the FISA “warrant” to create the “Russia collusion” pack of lies—and who knows what else.

Reactions: 2 people
Obama knowingly let this happen and then blames Trump for colluding with the Russians.

If Mueller is an even remotely honorable man, he will look into this. However, I doubt it.

Liberals- but Stormy, kids in cages.

7a9310de7000a60cfd902153798d4d548c4e499dc5183b3a6391863ca1171ab1.png

Reactions: 1 person
You are a worthless wing nut POS! :yes: Mueller has done far more for his country than all of you right wing extremist combined. How dare you disparage a public servant in defense of a human piece of garbage like man child burger king. Long live un and putin! :crazy: :frown:

He’s looking in the wrong places and he knows it. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 1 person
You are a worthless wing nut POS! :yes: Mueller has done far more for his country than all of you right wing extremist combined. How dare you disparage a public servant in defense of a human piece of garbage like man child burger king. Long live un and putin! :crazy: :frown:

Mueller sucks.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back