Space Invaders

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Not going to say much about this, but Reagan was heavily criticized for Star Wars plans. It seems to me that many of the futuristic ideas probably formed the basis for today's missile defense systems.

Reactions: 1 person
Not going to say much about this, but Reagan was heavily criticized for Star Wars plans. It seems to me that many of the futuristic ideas probably formed the basis for today's missile defense systems.

He has been proved right so many times... Best President on my lifetime.. Not even close

This article mentions it going back one YEAR. Doesn't mention any prior discussion of it.

Trump says he’s directing Pentagon to create a new ‘space force’ - The Washington Post

So are you fiscal conservatives in support of this money pit?

TRUMP has been talking about it for a year. But the idea of a separate US Space Force (or whatever) long predates him being in office. There were discussions and mentions of such a thing well over a decade ago.

As stated, unwad your panties and take a breath.

For it. Use some welfare funding to support it. We should already be on the moon. Institute a fair tax and it would be paid for.

Folks already having fun.

[twitter]1008774895076036611[/twitter]

Df_dGDqVQAE2xDX.jpg

[twitter]1008766031945322496[/twitter]

[twitter]1008768020641189888[/twitter]

People think it’s so stupid, but if Russia or China really wanted to bone our military capabilities all they’d have to do is disable our satellites. So much of our abilities are very reliant on technology, and a lot of it operates in space.

People think it’s so stupid, but if Russia or China really wanted to bone our military capabilities all they’d have to do is disable our satellites. So much of our abilities are very reliant on technology, and a lot of it operates in space.

I'd sign back up for the Space Shuttle Door Gunner position.

"GET SOME! GET SOME! HA HA! YOU JUST DON'T LEAD THEM SO MUCH!"

Space...the Final Frontier.....

These are the voyages of the starship Trump Enterprise. It's 8-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before!

Oh...and to build the wall.

VN Store

Back