Trump & Child Separation

I’d like to know where evillawyer lives where criminals are detained with their children. That’s pretty sick IMO

Reactions: 8 people
Both sides use them as pawns. Enforcing our nation’s immigration laws would keep the illegals safer and stop the splitting up of families.

Newsflash - when you break the law and go to jail, you will be separated from your family.

It's like if a mom gets pulled over for speeding with her kids in the car. They lock her up and take the kids. If she didn't wish to be separated from her kids, she shouldn't be breaking the law.

That's an asinine argument.

Reactions: 12 people
I guess these images just give you the warm fuzzies.

Twitter

I don’t know how this is hard to understand, but when you break the law and are arrested you go to jail. When that happens, your children don’t go with you.

Dude there is no way you’re a lawyer. What is it with the trolls in this forum pretending to be lawyers?

Reactions: 13 people
I don’t know how this is hard to understand, but when you break the law and are arrested you go to jail. When that happens, your children don’t go with you.

Dude there is no way you’re a lawyer. What is it with the trolls in this forum pretending to be lawyers?

No, I'm just one of those ACLU types. Read up on this. No serious lawyers are offering legal defenses of this. Sara Sanders and FoxNews blabbering this crap is not a legal argument.

Reactions: 3 people
It's like if a mom gets pulled over for speeding with her kids in the car. They lock her up and take the kids. If she didn't wish to be separated from her kids, she shouldn't be breaking the law.

Where do you live where people are getting arrested for speeding?

What if someone is wanted for murder? Is it acceptable to arrest them if they’re traveling with their children?

Reactions: 5 people
Where do you live where people are getting arrested for speeding?

They're not, that's the point. geesh

Breaking the law does not always mean you are arrested and separated from your kids.

There are degrees of seriousness and room for discretion.

Trump made the call to recognize no degrees and remove any discretion...TRUMP MADE THAT CALL.

Reactions: 7 people
There are some crimes in which you are detained for violating. Illegally crossing the border is one of them. I was pretty sure everyone was aware of this. But apparently not

Reactions: 8 people
No, it wasn’t. Hold on, I’ll break out some stats so you can better understand.

We want and need peaceful illegal workers. We do not want murderers. Which one should you detain if good government is the goal? If you detain the former, why would they need to be separated ftom family like you do with murderers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back