Swamp Thing Part II - Mike Pence

Oh no, a lobbyist pandering for influence.

This is earth shattering!

I believe that there are several posters that constantly have Vagisil ads pop up on the side of their VolNation screen.

Reactions: 3 people
So the whole drain the swamp thing was just lip service?

I remember when the last POTUS campaign against the presence of lobbyists in DC and vowed to not have any work for him. That lasted about a week after inauguration.

I recall the former Speaker of the House had a drain the swamp campaign - didn't exactly work out.

Same shizz different day

I remember when the last POTUS campaign against the presence of lobbyists in DC and vowed to not have any work for him. That lasted about a week after inauguration.

I recall the former Speaker of the House had a drain the swamp campaign - didn't exactly work out.

Same shizz different day

The difference is the Washington Compost never ran an article pointing this out when Obama was in office.

Reactions: 3 people
Pence will be POTUS soon. Once Mueller wraps up his investigation and Trump is frog marched out of 1600 Pennsylvania.

Reactions: 1 person
Federal health contract funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to Trump allies

At least eight former White House, presidential transition and campaign officials for President Donald Trump were hired as outside contractors to the federal health department at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, according to documents newly obtained by POLITICO.

They were among at least 40 consultants who worked on a one-year, $2.25 million contract directed by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma.

The arrangement allowed the Trump allies to cycle through the federal government's opaque contracting system, charging hefty fees with little public oversight or accountability.
Story Continued Below

Over a four-and-a-half month stretch from September 2018 to January, the contractors collectively billed at least $744,000. The Department of Health and Human Services halted the contract in April in the face of widespread criticism after POLITICO reported on Verma's extensive use of communications consultants.
But under the terms hammered out last year, revealed for the first time, CMS agreed to allow at least four consultants to bill up to $204,000 over the length of the contract. That included one longtime Verma ally — Marcus Barlow, her spokesperson while she was an Indiana-based consultant to then-Gov. Mike Pence — who was greenlighted to bill as much as $425,000 for about a year’s worth of work.

Reactions: Septic

VN Store

Back