2650 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on I hope these parents get their wish Page 4. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 06-14-2018, 11:30 PM   #46
Rasputin_Vol
Libertad y Orden

I hope these parents get their wish
I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City Vol View Post
He doesn’t misspeak... he uses the best words remember. I’m just happy that our new best friends are Russia and North Korea
I gave your post a "like". We should be friendly with as many countries as possible. That is a good thing, right?

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLS INC. View Post
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-15-2018, 01:41 AM   #47
BigOrangeTrain

I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish
I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City Vol View Post
He doesn’t misspeak... he uses the best words remember. I’m just happy that our new best friends are Russia and North Korea
So you conflate this into NK and Russia are our new best friends? Man you libs are getting saltier by tye day.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."- Werner Heisenberg
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-15-2018, 02:45 AM   #48
Orangedogsrule
PULEEZE LET SMOKEY WIN!!!

I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish
I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfballs View Post
He exaggerates and is very imprecise w his words. People should know not to take him so literally.

But here he’s talking about bringing the remains of fallen soldiers home and somehow the left still complains. These people are complete deranged. It’s pathetic and very sad.
I hope they keep it up. The "blue wave" will be the last ripple in the democratic gutter puddle after a conservative storm on election day. This petty crap has to be driving folk away.

Man Creates Viral ‘Walk Away Movement’ Video About Leaving The Democratic Party – Daily Presser

Now, granted Trump does seem to conflate events and does streeeatch factoids to his liking. But...

American Muslims celebrating 9/11 - YouTube

Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube

Last edited by Orangedogsrule; 06-15-2018 at 02:48 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-15-2018, 04:30 AM   #49
BowlBrother85

I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish I hope these parents get their wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangedogsrule View Post
I hope they keep it up. The "blue wave" will be the last ripple in the democratic gutter puddle after a conservative storm on election day. This petty crap has to be driving folk away.

Man Creates Viral ‘Walk Away Movement’ Video About Leaving The Democratic Party – Daily Presser

Now, granted Trump does seem to conflate events and does streeeatch factoids to his liking. But...

American Muslims celebrating 9/11 - YouTube

Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube
Can't you just accept that his claim of seeing thousands and thousands of Arabs in Jersey City, NJ on television celebrating the 9/11 attacks was an outright lie? The links you posted above have nothing to do with his very specific claim (which he has never corrected). He didn't "conflate" events. He fabricated an event. He is the one being petty.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-15-2018, 06:09 AM   #50
BigOrangeTrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlBrother85 View Post
LOL all you want... if thousands of Arabs in New Jersey had been shown on television cheering the 9/11 attacks as Trump claimed, there would be video evidence of that report. Also keeping in mind that no local affiliates in either New Jersey or New York has such a video or says they have ever shown such a video which Trump claims he saw on tv. This was an outrageous lie.
Believe whatever you want. You say it was a lie and your mind is made up. And you loathe Trump. So keep showing your bias.

"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."- Werner Heisenberg
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP