2633 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on IG Report Thread Page 27. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #391
ajvol01
GBO!

IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Vol View Post
Try to be a bit rational when thinking of this.

President. Of. The. United. States.

Yes, it's very likely all his devices were programmed in advance for him. As Trump's likely were.
I completely understand your point.

However, based on how skeptical I am of BHO's integrity I would think it's plausible he had personal phones / email accounts that were not setup by White House IT staff.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM   #392
1972 Grad

IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvol01 View Post
So you're telling me he didn't notice her emails ended in something other than .gov?

He would have had to manually add her email to his contacts / address book on his phone and email.

He can read, correct?
Read....hell! He's the smartest man ever to walk the face of the Earth. If you don't believe it, ask him, or even easier, ask Luther.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM   #393
Mick

IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
I already posted this but apparently nobody cared enough to get the facts straight to read it.

While Hillary Clinton wasn’t much of an emailer, she did have one coveted Washington email address—President Barack Obama’s. The president’s email system allowed only select addresses to reach him, so when her email address changed, her staff had to notify the White House to add her new email to his approved list of contacts. Clinton said she never received any guidance on how or when to email the president.

The president, though, was more the exception than the rule in Clinton’s world. She had few correspondents. Just over a dozen individuals—mostly senior advisers and the department’s executive administrative staff—regularly emailed Clinton directly. It was a rare privilege reserved for senior advisers who needed regular contact. Excluding personal correspondence with family and close friends, Abedin, Mills and Sullivan together accounted for 68 percent of Hillary Clinton’s total email traffic as secretary of state. (Clinton also used her device to text staff and send BlackBerry messages.) While “at least a hundred, if not several hundred” State employees had her clintonemail.com address—emails from Hillary often arrived with just an “H” in the “from” field—and many of those employees, like Kennedy, were aware she used a personal email account, most didn’t understand she had a private server. Nor was Kennedy aware that the personal email account was her sole one.

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server - POLITICO Magazine
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM   #394
Grand Vol
Official VN Armorer

IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
While Hillary Clinton wasn’t much of an emailer,
Ummm...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM   #395
BigOrangeD
Volunteer

IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
Quote:
Ummm...
LOL. I doubt I have ever had 30,000+ emails in my entire life.

Especially not about wedding plans and YOGA.
"The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon." George Washington "Runaway government threatens our economic survival, our most cherished institutions, and the very preservation of freedom itself." Ronald Reagan "It depends upon what the meaning of the word is, is." William Jefferson Clinton "I've now been in 57 states." Barack Hussein Obama
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #396
Mick

Quote:
Ummm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeD View Post
LOL. I doubt I have ever had 30,000+ emails in my entire life.

Especially not about wedding plans and YOGA.
I'm sure you two read the article. lol.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #397
evillawyer

Anything of interest today from the senate testimony of Wray and Horowitz?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM   #398
Grand Vol
Official VN Armorer

IG Report Thread IG Report Thread
Quote:
I'm sure you two read the article. lol.
I wasn't disputing the article (no, I didn't read it) just found that comment rather humorous.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM   #399
Mick

Quote:
I wasn't disputing the article (no, I didn't read it) just found that comment rather humorous.
Please do. It is based on the FBI notes about the investigation and a good read IMO.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #400
Mick

Quote:
Originally Posted by evillawyer View Post
Anything of interest today from the senate testimony of Wray and Horowitz?
Republicans doing what Republicans do, nothing
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #401
Vol0725

Quote:
I already posted this but apparently nobody cared enough to get the facts straight to read it.

While Hillary Clinton wasn’t much of an emailer, she did have one coveted Washington email address—President Barack Obama’s. The president’s email system allowed only select addresses to reach him, so when her email address changed, her staff had to notify the White House to add her new email to his approved list of contacts. Clinton said she never received any guidance on how or when to email the president.

The president, though, was more the exception than the rule in Clinton’s world. She had few correspondents. Just over a dozen individuals—mostly senior advisers and the department’s executive administrative staff—regularly emailed Clinton directly. It was a rare privilege reserved for senior advisers who needed regular contact. Excluding personal correspondence with family and close friends, Abedin, Mills and Sullivan together accounted for 68 percent of Hillary Clinton’s total email traffic as secretary of state. (Clinton also used her device to text staff and send BlackBerry messages.) While “at least a hundred, if not several hundred” State employees had her clintonemail.com address—emails from Hillary often arrived with just an “H” in the “from” field—and many of those employees, like Kennedy, were aware she used a personal email account, most didn’t understand she had a private server. Nor was Kennedy aware that the personal email account was her sole one.

What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server - POLITICO Magazine
This whole matter should have been handled by an outside field office. Wonder why it wasn't?

There's little doubt, an grand jury would have then been empanelled, and HRC would have had at least a 50/50 chance or greater of being indicted.

Everyone knows she (along with other Clintonista's) was given the white glove Cadilac treatment. Just ask Kristian Saucier.

Last edited by Vol0725; Yesterday at 03:38 PM..
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #402
Vol0725

Horowitz said he was especially troubled by anti-Trump text messages between an FBI agent and an FBI lawyer who worked on the Clinton investigation and were both on Mueller's team. In one August 2016 text, the agent, Peter Strzok, said, "We'll stop it," in reference to a possible Trump victory. The inspector general brought those texts to Mueller's attention. Strzok was dropped from the team last summer.

"That should not be downplayed by anybody," Horowitz said of the texts. "I can't think of something more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that they're going to try and use or may use their powers to affect an election."
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP