Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

Could it just be a tactic to buy more time by seeking new council?

Hard to say. Don't think George Stephanopoulos would have authored the article if he didn't have a high degree of confidence in his sources.

Reactions: 3 people
And where has he authored fake news. And I mean fake news in the sense of false, as opposed to news that hurts Donny's "feelz."

The comment about Cohen cooperation is pure speculation. The man hasn’t even been indicted.

I agree with this, Mueller wants to bring down a sitting President for nothing or at least drag out this "investigation"

What makes you say this?

Specifically?

Mueller hasn't commented on the investigation at all. You guys should probably stop getting your news from 4chan and Fox, it's all opinion.

The comment about Cohen cooperation is pure speculation. The man hasn’t even been indicted.

"Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said."

Seems to be sourced, not "pure speculation."

Again, don't think George Stephanopoulos would risk his reputation on this if he was confident in his sources. And that's "sources" in the plural.

"Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said."

Seems to be sourced, not "pure speculation."

Again, don't think George Stephanopoulos would risk his reputation on this if he was confident in his sources. And that's "sources" in the plural.

Yes I think he would. He can be wrong all he wants, “my sources” got it wrong. Since his sources are anonymous as always he’s in the clear.

How many members of the media have lost their jobs over being wrong about this?

VN Store

Back