Fake GOP whining about leaks BOOMERANGS, big time

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
Time to investigate the investigators of the investigators. Even Nunes has oversight from the chamber of Congress he was elected to.

LG, with all the talk about what single thing lead to the Russia probe, I'm curious what single thing lead to the investigation of Hillary's server?

LG, with all the talk about what single thing lead to the Russia probe, I'm curious what single thing lead to the investigation of Hillary's server?

As I recall, people accused her of breaking the law by using non-official emails as federal law required. She fessed up to using the non-official emails, but claimed that it wasn't breaking law, and lots of people did it. Evidence was released that her private emails contained confidential info. The FBI started the investigation.

How’s this, Rosenstein is part of the problem. He should’ve been fired months ago.

That is much better. I disagree but I see it as Nunes is running interference for Trump and hindering an ongoing investigation.

That is much better. I disagree but I see it as Nunes is running interference for Trump and hindering an ongoing investigation.

No no no, RR is running interference for the DOJ. Weren’t the DOJ held in contempt for not handing over requested docs from Congress? He’s been “hindering” the investigation for a long time.

Reactions: 2 people
As I recall, people accused her of breaking the law by using non-official emails as federal law required. She fessed up to using the non-official emails, but claimed that it wasn't breaking law, and lots of people did it. Evidence was released that her private emails contained confidential info. The FBI started the investigation.

So a simple accusation is grounds to start an investigation into a "matter"? Another thing federal law does not require someone use a government server just that the emails have to be preserved/ archived to a government server. That is my understanding of it.

VN Store

Back