This is a new low for the liberals. Bill Maher...

Oh man, you got us now. We all think exactly the same. And Bill Maher is definitely our spokesman.

Ok maybe not. But the leader of your party just said last week that good employment numbers are meaningless so it fits a pattern.

And actually, you all pretty much do think the same. Diversity of thought is frowned upon in the Democrat party. Must subscribe to the collective groupthink

Reactions: 8 people
Ok maybe not. But the leader of your party just said last week that good employment numbers are meaningless so it fits a pattern.

And actually, you all pretty much do think the same. Diversity of thought is frowned upon in the Democrat party. Must subscribe to the collective groupthink

You said the same thing when Obama was in office.

Reactions: 15 people

And what if your thought is that Trump's continuation in office is a threat to our democracy? Is that diversity of thought upon which you do not frown?

That was Maher's thought.

And what if your thought is that Trump's continuation in office is a threat to our democracy? Is that diversity of thought upon which you do not frown?

Can you give us a heads up on your new screen-name?
I do like you loother. But after the 21st of July, and he’s still your president, you are done man.

Reactions: 1 person

I could care less what he or you “think” if you’re hoping our president fails and is removed without evidence of a crime.

I could care less what he or you “think” if you’re hoping our president fails and is removed without evidence of a crime.

I think he has already failed and I would rather he just resign. Next would be removal because of evidence of a crime.

I think he has already failed and I would rather he just resign. Next would be removal because of evidence of a crime.

Extremely sad to see you feel the same way. You really havent given Trump a chance. But thats not surprising from you. In your eyes, he is guilty until proven innocent.

Reactions: 2 people

Failed huh?

I’ve been debating with my self over starting a thread or two...

I’ll give you a heads up...

Heard much lately on Obamacare or the new transitions inside the VA?

Awww, someones Jimmies are rustled. Whats wrong? You guys assume all Trump supporters think the same and that he is the Conservative spokesman.

If he's not the Republican party spokesman, somebody should let the house Republicans know. They follow him like lost puppy dogs.

Heard much lately on Obamacare or the new transitions inside the VA?

New study projects ACA sabotage will cause up to ~25% rate hikes next year alone, up to 62% over next 3 years depending on the state | ACA Signups

New study projects ACA sabotage will cause up to ~25% rate hikes next year alone, up to 62% over next 3 years depending on the state

Due to ongoing federal uncertainty, premium increases for every state could range from 12 to 32 percent in 2019.
The cumulative premium increases from 2019 to 2021 could be between approximately 35 and 90 percent.
Due to specific conditions unique to their region, 17 states are at greater risk of experiencing cumulative premium increases of 90 percent or more, and an additional 19 states could be at risk of experiencing hikes of 50 percent or more.

New study projects ACA sabotage will cause up to ~25% rate hikes next year alone, up to 62% over next 3 years depending on the state | ACA Signups

New study projects ACA sabotage will cause up to ~25% rate hikes next year alone, up to 62% over next 3 years depending on the state

Due to ongoing federal uncertainty, premium increases for every state could range from 12 to 32 percent in 2019.
The cumulative premium increases from 2019 to 2021 could be between approximately 35 and 90 percent.
Due to specific conditions unique to their region, 17 states are at greater risk of experiencing cumulative premium increases of 90 percent or more, and an additional 19 states could be at risk of experiencing hikes of 50 percent or more.
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

The fact that you even supported the ACA in the slightest is deplorable.

If he's not the Republican party spokesman, somebody should let the house Republicans know. They follow him like lost puppy dogs.

If there were a Democrat president, the house Dems would be doing the same thing. Stop pretending like this is some kind of rare thing.

How about all the studies Barry Hussein had done that showed how much cheaper healthcare would be instead of what it really cost?

I guess that’s different though?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back