Howard Schultz to Step Down as Starbucks’ Executive Chairman

If you like your double vanilla moca frapachino, you can keep it.

He just did an interview on CNBC. He’s a super beta male. He’s not attractive, not charismatic, wants to raise taxes, take guns away and is full blown SJW. Won’t appeal to middle America

Reactions: 3 people
He just did an interview on CNBC. He’s a super beta male. He’s not attractive, not charismatic, wants to raise taxes, take guns away and is full blown SJW. Won’t appeal to middle America
Now, that sounds like a person I can get behind...……………………………

….and shove out in front of traffic.

Reactions: 1 person

Wait......I thought we were talking about the Starbucks guy.....not Luther....

Not attractive?

GCB needed some company. This is splendid news.

Just spoke with a buddy of mine who is relatively high up with Starbucks. He had dinner yesterday with his boss, she would be a step below the C suite level, and he said he was told Schultz is most certainly going to run.

Just spoke with a buddy of mine who is relatively high up with Starbucks. He had dinner yesterday with his boss, she would be a step below the C suite level, and he said he was told Schultz is most certainly going to run.
Great! We can always use more bathrooms to loiter in.

Reactions: 3 people
Didn’t he say the other day something about democrats have went too far left? If so he has zero chance to win the nom

VN Store

Back