Trump cancels Singapore nuclear summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

Trump Was Right to Cancel the North Korea Summit: Here's Why

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IwD3bzqCv4[/youtube]

Meh. That letter is pathetic. Obviously written by Trump.

Things do seem to be moving in a positive direction in that region on Trump's watch and I hope that continues.

Oh BS. The letter was gracious and yet still reminding him to not start something he can’t finish. If anything it’s clear to me a staffer wrote it or probably toned it down from Trumps first draft.

Reactions: 2 people
Not surprising. I never trusted Kim would follow through with it. The sudden shift in posture made zero sense.

I doubt it's dead by any means.

I never believed it was actually alive. KJU loved the attention he was receiving from China and the West during these "negotiations." I don't think he ever had any intention of following through. Is it possible that talks will actually occur? Yes, but IMO unlikely.

Reactions: 1 person
I never believed it was actually alive. KJU loved the attention he was receiving from China and the West during these "negotiations." I don't think he ever had any intention of following through. Is it possible that talks will actually occur? Yes, but IMO unlikely.

Here's the thing - talks did occur. We are further along than before. Lil Kim may not change but some of his military people may reconsider some alternatives that were previously off the table.

Perhaps nothing will come from it but I have a feeling that some seeds have been planted

Oh BS. The letter was gracious and yet still reminding him to not start something he can’t finish. If anything it’s clear to me a staffer wrote it or probably toned it down from Trumps first draft.

You are being willfully blind if you cannot see Trump speaking those words verbatim. The threat at the end of the first paragraph is just plain stupid and vintage Trump.

Results have been positive. It is just so difficult to watch him speak and pen letters. I remain convinced that the Trump Presidential Library will have Marvel and DC wings.

Reactions: 5 people
Here's the thing - talks did occur. We are further along than before. Lil Kim may not change but some of his military people may reconsider some alternatives that were previously off the table.

Perhaps nothing will come from it but I have a feeling that some seeds have been planted

He's already had multiple people in his military defect or die trying. The guy is a ruthless dictator. It would be great if he finally came around. I'm just not convinced he ever will. I could see him going down in a blaze of glory before conceding to the West or even his own people.

He's already had multiple people in his military defect or die trying. The guy is a ruthless dictator. It would be great if he finally came around. I'm just not convinced he ever will. I could see him going down in a blaze of glory before conceding to the West or even his own people.

He may be afraid of his on military to even make the deal. They may take him out.:)

Trump: "Destroy your nuke sites, return prisoners and we'll have a meeting"
Kim Jong Un: "OK, site's destroyed and here are the prisoners"
Trump: "Great. Meeting's cancelled. Oh and don't try anything funky or we'll nuke the living f*** out of you."

Reactions: 8 people
Trump: "Great. Meeting's cancelled. Oh and don't try anything funky or we'll nuke the living f*** out of you."

lol

You are being willfully blind if you cannot see Trump speaking those words verbatim. The threat at the end of the first paragraph is just plain stupid and vintage Trump.

Results have been positive. It is just so difficult to watch him speak and pen letters. I remain convinced that the Trump Presidential Library will have Marvel and DC wings.

Oh I agree with the threat being vintage Trump. But the overall letter is gracious and complementary which I would guess resulted after a couple of polishes. Which even you would have to agree is fairly normal. They do employ professional writers after all.

North Korea being a pain and us having to cancel are not unexpected. Trump seems to be handling this well, so far.

He's already had multiple people in his military defect or die trying. The guy is a ruthless dictator. It would be great if he finally came around. I'm just not convinced he ever will. I could see him going down in a *firey blaze* before conceding to the West or even his own people.

fyp

Letter lacked unconditional empathy and capitulation thus libs will be upset by it.

Trump: "Great.
Kim Jong Un: *You Sou'Korea mothuhfoker president do war game with evil ameika! I nevah tak yu agin! I kick yo ass heah to mity brite!*
Trump: Meeting's cancelled. Oh and don't try anything funky or we'll nuke the living f*** out of you."

fyp

VN Store

Back