Rank-and-File FBI Agents Eager to Blow Whistle on Comey, Holder, Lynch

Vol0725

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Daily Caller.

“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom made similar statements when asked last December about morale at the bureau.

“Well, I think there’s a lot of patriots that have had it up to here with what’s going on, and they’re going to step forward and tell people what the shenanigans have been,” Kallstrom told Fox News’ Stuart Varney. “How they shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation, how other things were done that are so anti-what the FBI and the United States and this country is about.”

Paul Sperry of RealClearInvestigations reported last Thursday that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

[twitter]999326539748659201[/twitter]

Reactions: 5 people
If it turns out that Obama, Hillary, and their minions committed treason, are you going to be ok with that?

It's not going to happen but of course he wouldn't.

Him and his brethren will start claiming it was a conspiracy.

Reactions: 1 person
If it turns out that Obama, Hillary, and their minions committed treason, are you going to be ok with that?

Of course I'm not okay with someone committing treason, that's why I've been against Trump all of this time.

Reactions: 2 people
You left out DeGinnova

Yeah, what would an a former United States Attorney know...and former FBI Assistant Director Kallstrom...and a former D.C. bureau chief and fact-based investigative reporter know.

Got it LG. So we have a far right wing conspiracy theory when there's concerns and questions raised concerning abuse of powers and infringements on civil liberties when it goes against your narrative.

Typical.

Reactions: 2 people
“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Daily Caller.

“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom made similar statements when asked last December about morale at the bureau.

“Well, I think there’s a lot of patriots that have had it up to here with what’s going on, and they’re going to step forward and tell people what the shenanigans have been,” Kallstrom told Fox News’ Stuart Varney. “How they shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation, how other things were done that are so anti-what the FBI and the United States and this country is about.”

Paul Sperry of RealClearInvestigations reported last Thursday that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

[twitter]999326539748659201[/twitter]

I would hope so. I can't personally imagine how anyone with any sense of professional pride and ethic could work in a crooked company. The "big picture" garbage from upper management just doesn't absolve someone of doing what is right, and apparently historical perspective from places like Nuremberg backs that up.

This is a bipartisan issue. Just crawl back in your hole, and look the other way.

It can't be bipartisan when you cite sources that are clearly blind, bold-face liars and partisan hacks that will spin any narrative for Trump.

Everything in your OP has been repeatedly disproven. Go back to your corner of Reddit.

Reactions: 3 people
If it's legitimately for the right reason, it will not be considered treason; it will be considered heroic.

First, the word treason is being recklessly thrown around by both sides. So far I have seen nothing that even hints at treason from either side.

Second, there is never a "right reason" to commit treason.

It can't be bipartisan when you cite sources that are clearly blind, bold-face liars and partisan hacks that will spin any narrative for Trump.

Everything in your OP has been repeatedly disproven. Go back to your corner of Reddit.

CNN spinning for Trump now?

Reactions: 4 people
First, the word treason is being recklessly thrown around by both sides. So far I have seen nothing that even hints at treason from either side.

Second, there is never a "right reason" to commit treason.

That's why I said if it's for the right reason, it's not treason. The two are mutually exclusive.

VN Store

Back