Racist NYC Trumper Gets His Comeuppance

why does this need its own thread? I am all for some trolling. especially for a racist. but this thread just seems excessive.

Reactions: 1 person
why does this need its own thread? I am all for some trolling. especially for a racist. but this thread just seems excessive.

When do you think the Democrats will get their come uppance for all their racism over the years?

Attachments

• fab09092e56bfe10481a59b7a4522c6b_1024 (1).jpg
    fab09092e56bfe10481a59b7a4522c6b_1024 (1).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 5 people
And those of us saying light him up? Coincidental also? What the hell dude. You’re throwing shade implying we’re all that way. We’re not. You have several of us saying let him have it.

Dude, this whole forum is about lumping people together.

The claim was made that if you like trump, you must be racist. You're guilty until proven innocent.

These are the rules.

Reactions: 7 people
Dude, this whole forum is about lumping people together.

The claim was made that if you like trump, you must be racist. You're guilty until proven innocent.

These are the rules.

Ok fair enough I guess! 🤪😜

So this lawyer from NY or NJ? What are the dems going to do? Fake a few more votes in the next election?

Reactions: 1 person
And those of us saying light him up? Coincidental also? What the hell dude. You’re throwing shade implying we’re all that way. We’re not. You have several of us saying let him have it.

Two points. First, saying I don't find it coincidental that he's a Trumper doesn't entail I believe all Trumpers are xenophobes. However, being a xenophobe makes it much more likely that you're a Trumper. Do you disagree? I certainly think the vast majority of people that are xenophobes (and voted), voted for Trump. That's why I don't think it's coincidental that he's also a Trumper. Second, what the guy actually said is probably less offensive than what Trump said, yet you guys stick by Trump no matter what he says. Why are you guys all ok with this guy going down in flames but cool with Trump's racism and xenophobia?

Reactions: 7 people
Two points. First, saying I don't find it coincidental that he's a Trumper doesn't entail I believe all Trumpers are xenophobes. However, being a xenophobe makes it much more likely that you're a Trumper. Do you disagree? I certainly think the vast majority of people that are xenophobes (and voted), voted for Trump. That's why I don't think it's coincidental that he's also a Trumper. Second, what the guy actually said is probably less offensive than what Trump said, yet you guys stick by Trump no matter what he says. Why are you guys all ok with this guy going down in flames but cool with Trump's racism and xenophobia?

He’s neither, are you mentally retarded or just a hater?

Reactions: 6 people

Yes I do disagree. However I want you to please keep preaching this language thru at least November. It’s a great message you should get as much visibility for as you can. Your preaching tone sounds EXACTLY like Hillary explaining to us what is wrong with our choices. Keep up the good work hoss.

And you damn sure did imply we’re all racist or xenophobic regardless of your weak ass explanation. Pound sand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Yes I do disagree. However I want you to please keep preaching this language thru at least November. It’s a great message you should get as much visibility for as you can.

And you damn sure did imply we’re all racist or xenophobic regardless of your weak ass explanation. Pound sand.

He made no such implication.

All squares are quadrilaterals but all quadrilaterals are not squares.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back