Woke

Reactions: 3 people
Yeezy is the only possible contender for trumps whacked out, detached from reality, ego crown.

I wonder if he still thinks Bush hates black people?

Kanye has come out of a sunken place. He has escaped his mental prison and has absolute clarity. MAGA

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person
I'm curious why anyone cares what Kanye West thinks or says. Just another narcissistic celebrity.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm curious why anyone cares what Kanye West thinks or says. Just another narcissistic celebrity.

I could care less.

I'm enjoying the meltdown response to what he said. Liberals love it when black people mindlessly line up behind their platform and do as they are told. They love it when they are brainwashed to calling all conservatives racist and spewing anything anti-Trump. But when someone bucks that thought process? Lawd have mercy, they lose their damn minds.

Reactions: 7 people
Is there a record? For most losses in the shortest amount of time? I could totally see his ego going after that. something about him just being different and ahead of the game or something.

I care what the lady, Candice Owens, says that he defended. She is a free thinking black female that articulates her conservative views nicely. That is what this is all about. The left is scared to death of people like her. That is why this is a big deal. They can’t afford for this to gain steam, because once that segment of the population figures out how bad their policies are it’s over for them.

No, he said he was "frustrated" in the heat of the moment.

Kanye West apologises for calling George Bush a racist | Music | The Guardian

Happened recently enough, so I can understand how you missed it...

"Frustrated" is what one gets with a toddler that won't listen.

He straight up called the POTUS a racist on national TV during a fundraiser.

history

I mean, I'm not saying he was wrong - I'm just saying this guy has a history of poor decision making. Embracing this POTUS may not be a wise move given the make up of his fans.

I will say though that Trump could get some mileage out of this, I for one would love to see Dotard Don sporting some Yeezy's.

history

I mean, I'm not saying he was wrong - I'm just saying this guy has a history of poor decision making. Embracing this POTUS may not be a wise move given the make up of his fans.

I will say though that Trump could get some mileage out of this, I for one would love to see Dotard Don sporting some Yeezy's.

This is a pretty poor attempt at garnering a reaction even for you. Now, I'm sure someone will take the bait, but I know you're stretching here.

This is a pretty poor attempt at garnering a reaction even for you. Now, I'm sure someone will take the bait, but I know you're stretching here.

I sure king and lil'micky will be here soon to add their ebony and ivory opinions.

history

too long; didn't read

I could care less.

I'm enjoying the meltdown response to what he said. Liberals love it when black people mindlessly line up behind their platform and do as they are told. They love it when they are brainwashed to calling all conservatives racist and spewing anything anti-Trump. But when someone bucks that thought process? Lawd have mercy, they lose their damn minds.

That is a mistake that many are guilty of... assuming that all "liberals" or "conservatives" or the entirety of any race think alike.

Reactions: 1 person

So no?

Contrary to your continued belief, I'm not looking to solicit a response from the trump jock sniffers with every post. Some perhaps...but not all.

I seem to getting a lot of "your trolls suck" lately, which is odd because I haven't really trolled in a while. The only rational explanation is that it's a unconscious defense mechanism to my keeping it real with uncomfortably accurate and hard hitting insight.

Stay woke.

So no?

Contrary to your continued belief, I'm not looking to solicit a response from the trump jock sniffers with every post. Some perhaps...but not all.

I seem to getting a lot of "your trolls suck" lately, which is odd because I haven't really trolled in a while. The only rational explanation is that it's a unconscious defense mechanism to my keeping it real with uncomfortably accurate and hard hitting insight.

Stay woke.

Better. I almost believed that.

I could care less.

*couldn't care less

VN Store

Back