Final batch of JFK Files released by Trump

You think LBJ was Hillary's dad?

The CIA hold the keys to this case, though I believe other influential parties know/participated.

The Oswald shtick is dumber than hell. Anyone who believes that BS hasn’t read five minutes of any easily accessible, well-documented literature.

Who wants to start a legitimate thread? Freak won’t be happy. An honest representation and debate of this case would leave Freak’s servers smoking and would render VN useless... and people thought the Gruden threads were bad. No joke, this case would make that compilation of threads look like a byte.

The CIA hold the keys to this case, though I believe other influential parties know/participated.

The Oswald shtick is dumber than hell. Anyone who believes that BS hasn’t read five minutes of any easily accessible, well-documented literature.

Who wants to start a legitimate thread? Freak won’t be happy. An honest representation and debate of this case would leave Freak’s servers smoking and would render VN useless... and people thought the Gruden threads were bad. No joke, this case would make that compilation of threads look like a byte.

So you believe there was a man on the grassy knoll?

So you believe there was a man on the grassy knoll?

Establish Oswald in the 6th floor window and him being the lone shooter first. Recall what Captain Fritz said...

Once you can do that, then we will venture on to all the players... the knoll, the weapon purportedly used, the spent shells, the “curtain rods,” Minsk and Oswald, Oswald and his service, Marina, Parkland, Jackie, Walter Reed autopsy, RFK, the whores, Connally, the magic bullet, LBJ, Ruby, Joannides, David Atlee Phillips, the Paines, de Mohrenschildt, the stairwell/lunchroom, the Texas Theater, the depositions, the WCR, the physics of the events on Elm, the Zapruder film (and Nix and others), umbrella man, prayer man, the rail yard, Tampa, Chicago, New Orleans, Oswald and Mexico City/Cuba, Oswald “securing” a job at the TSBD, AF1 and the flight back to DC, the storage/removal of Kennedy’s body from AF1 upon arrival at Andrews, and we can go on...

Start a thread and let’s go after it, but only if you’re willing to have an educated, legitimate debate. If not, don’t waste my damn time. I’m comfortable with what I believe occurred, are you?

ETA:

Yes, I believe Dealey Plaza was a snake pit of snipers, predominantly, the TSBD, the Dal-Tex building, the triple overpass and surrounding embankment (SW corner of Dealey Plaza, not straight ahead of the motorcade over Elm) and the GK.

ETA II:

I wasn’t being rude, just that most people who bring up the topic don’t know what the hell they're talking about (not saying you, but many are conditioned to think LHO and LHO alone). I’d wager most on this site don’t know a fraction of the names/topics I listed above without googling, and those are only a fraction of a fraction of the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Establish Oswald in the 6th floor window and him being the lone shooter first. Recall what Captain Fritz said...

Once you can do that, then we will venture on to all the players... the knoll, the weapon purportedly used, the spent shells, the “curtain rods,” Minsk and Oswald, Oswald and his service, Marina, Parkland, Jackie, Walter Reed autopsy, RFK, the whores, Connally, the magic bullet, LBJ, Ruby, Joannides, David Atlee Phillips, the Paines, de Mohrenschildt, the stairwell/lunchroom, the Texas Theater, the depositions, the WCR, the physics of the events on Elm, the Zapruder film (and Nix and others), umbrella man, prayer man, the rail yard, Tampa, Chicago, New Orleans, Oswald and Mexico City/Cuba, Oswald “securing” a job at the TSBD, AF1 and the flight back to DC, the storage/removal of Kennedy’s body from AF1 upon arrival at Andrews, and we can go on...

Start a thread and let’s go after it, but only if you’re willing to have an educated, legitimate debate. If not, don’t waste my damn time. I’m comfortable with what I believe occurred, are you?

Damn Squints I was making a joke. I'm willing to have a legit conversation about it, but I don't want to feel that Oliver Stone is on the other side of the keyboard. There are obviously many, many questions, but at the same time I believe it's really hard to keep that many people quiet in DC for decades.

Damn Squints I was making a joke. I'm willing to have a legit conversation about it, but I don't want to feel that Oliver Stone is on the other side of the keyboard. There are obviously many, many questions, but at the same time I believe it's really hard to keep that many people quiet in DC for decades.

They killed most people who knew about it at the time. Literally.

ETA:

Yes, I believe Dealey Plaza was a snake pit of snipers, predominantly, the TSBD, the Dal-Tex building, the triple overpass and surrounding embankment (SE corner of Dealey Plaza, not straight ahead of the motorcade over Elm) and the GK.

ETA II:

I wasn’t being rude, just that most people who bring up the topic don’t know what the hell they're talking about (not saying you, but many are conditioned to think LHO and LHO alone). I’d wager most on this site don’t know a fraction of the names/topics I listed above without googling, and those are only a fraction of a fraction of the list.

Wow. That's all I got. Pretty **** impressive.

ETA:

Yes, I believe Dealey Plaza was a snake pit of snipers, predominantly, the TSBD, the Dal-Tex building, the triple overpass and surrounding embankment (SE corner of Dealey Plaza, not straight ahead of the motorcade over Elm) and the GK.

ETA II:

I certainly don't have yuour knowledge, butbhave read several sources and watched several programs...one thing that was really eye opening for me was the multiple people from the Ford plant that are the limo? JFK was riding in...when they sent the car and windshield there, all Then people including the management there said that the bullethole in the front windshield clearly came from in front of the car...it was obvious...and they were made to destroy the windshield, make a new one, then either them or the agents made a new dent in it from the back side...several people who were there testified to this fact. LHO and the book depository where he shot from were BEHIND the car for those who aren't familiar...based solely on that there was more than 1 shooter. I dont know who had him killed...many wantwd him dead including agents from the US, politicians, etc...I have seen documents that were internal communications from Russia showimg that they were scared to death that they were going to be blamed and start ww3...but they had nothing to do with it...I think it was dems, and US agents that were involved for sure

I certainly don't have yuour knowledge, butbhave read several sources and watched several programs...one thing that was really eye opening for me was the multiple people from the Ford plant that are the limo? JFK was riding in...when they sent the car and windshield there, all Then people including the management there said that the bullethole in the front windshield clearly came from in front of the car...it was obvious...and they were made to destroy the windshield, make a new one, then either them or the agents made a new dent in it from the back side...several people who were there testified to this fact. LHO and the book depository where he shot from were BEHIND the car for those who aren't familiar...based solely on that there was more than 1 shooter. I dont know who had him killed...many wantwd him dead including agents from the US, politicians, etc...I have seen documents that were internal communications from Russia showimg that they were scared to death that they were going to be blamed and start ww3...but they had nothing to do with it...I think it was dems, and US agents that were involved for sure

Recall, Elm has a dog leg in it, and the turn from Houston onto Elm was greater than 90 degrees, thus, the front of the car was directed towards the SW corner of Dealey Plaza, practically from first shot to kill shot. Box trucks were heavily concentrated on and around Commerce and Main, providing a pseudo screen in that portion of the plaza.

The easiest way to solve this case, assuming JFK’s body is intact, would be for Caroline to approve an exhumation. Ostensibly, RFK took JFK’s skull to Arlington and had it placed in his casket (I’ve seen a video of this before, and you can clearly see Bobby drop something into the gravesite), after the funeral ceremony/burial. It is well documented what Bobby’s personal beliefs were about his brother’s assassination, and had he lived to be elected, we would know right now. RFK took a mountain of evidence to his own grave, and he died under suspicious circumstances as well.

But let’s all pretend Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray were lone assassins (or even assassins at all). I’m not a big conspiracy loon, unlike Ras and davethevol, but the demise of the Kennedys is nothing but a coordinated coup. Everyone is chomping at the bit to get Trump, yet they don’t realize our republic was besieged in 1963, and we haven’t gotten it back since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
A couple of things/ people have always bothered me with this case.

1. Why were there 3 spent shells found in the same area? I'm no gun-aholic but the way I see it is. You load the clip and chamber the 1st round and each subsequent round, correct? So why chamber it after the 3rd shot? Is that just a natural thing to do? But if time was of the essence why not fire it and get moving?

2. The dark complected man with the umbrella man. He clearly had some sort of military looking radio device. IMO, it simply wasn't a radio to listen to a local station describe the action. The antenna was about 2 ft. long. Plus in films captured after the fact, he walks towards the GK then turns and casually walks away.

3. If Oswald wasn't involved, somehow, then his actions are very suspect. Why leave the TSBD? And where was he going when Tippit was shot?

I got you one started (November 22, 1063).

VN Store

Back