Trump Signals His Veterans Affairs Nominee May Need to Withdraw

That's more than a signal, obviously.

Sheesz, this administration just is in constant crisis mode with its personnel problems.

Reactions: 6 people
How many times now has he put forward a candidate before even doing basic background checks?

Donald Trump just effectively killed Ronny Jackson's nomination - CNNPolitics

Yes, the Trump administration sucks at the basics of due diligence but also take note that they will not accept any responsibility for this nomination as their mistake. They will claim that Jackson is being "railroaded" by Democrats, the "Fake News Media" and a disgruntled former employee of Jackson's. They will hold themselves accountable for nothing. This is very much like the nomination of Andrew Puzder for Labor Secretary last year which had to be withdrawn after a video of his ex-wife on "Oprah Winfrey" surfaced of her accusing him of physically assaulting her and threatening to kill her. In that instance it was the same thing. The nomination was withdrawn but nobody in the Trump administration ever acknowledged that Puzder's nomination was a mistake. They insisted that he had been properly vetted and that he was a good man who was qualified for the position and that he was being railroaded for political purposes by the media and Democrats.

The Trump administration's approach to human resources:

1) Don't waste a single minute vetting anyone.
2) Never admit a mistake was made if the nominee has skeletons in their closet which become exposed.
3) Insist that the nominee was properly vetted and double down on the nominee being a person of good character who is very qualified for the position (even if that isn't the case).
4) Claim the nominee is being "railroaded" by Democrats, the "Fake News Media" and/or a disgruntled ex-spouse or employee who could be lying.
5) Force the nominee to withdraw the nomination and make it seem like it was the nominee's choice to do so... but this nominee was a great choice and would have served the country very well.
6) Blame the Democrats and Fake News Media one more time for good measure!

Reactions: 5 people
Per a statement from Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump is standing behind this nomination and also insisting that Ronny Jackson was fully vetted and is still a good pick for head of the VA... This statement covers #3 in my above post. Now, I am predicting that Jackson will release a statement Friday evening around 8 pm (Friday night news dump) announcing that he is withdrawing his nomination. In this statement, he will deny the allegations against him and thank Trump for his support and insist that this was his decision. He will also praise Trump for being the most healthy 71 year old man since Jack LaLanne. This statement will cover #5 in my above post. Early Saturday morning, Trump will unleash a tweet storm where he will blame the Democrats and the "Fake News" media for "railroading his nominee" and for their character assassination against such a great man who was a great choice for head of the VA and who would have done a great job and served his country very well. Trump's tweet (I predict) will cover both #4 and #6 in my above post.

In totality, #1 and #2 have already been covered in various ways by the Trump administration.

Reactions: 2 people
Per a statement from Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump is standing behind this nomination and also insisting that Ronny Jackson was fully vetted and is still a good pick for head of the VA... This statement covers #3 in my above post. Now, I am predicting that Jackson will release a statement Friday evening around 8 pm (Friday night news dump) announcing that he is withdrawing his nomination. In this statement, he will deny the allegations against him and thank Trump for his support and insist that this was his decision. He will also praise Trump for being the most healthy 71 year old man since Jack LaLanne. This statement will cover #5 in my above post. Early Saturday morning, Trump will unleash a tweet storm where he will blame the Democrats and the "Fake News" media for "railroading his nominee" and for their character assassination against such a great man who was a great choice for head of the VA and who would have done a great job and served his country very well. Trump's tweet (I predict) will cover both #4 and #6 in my above post.

In totality, #1 and #2 have already been covered in various ways by the Trump administration.

People seem to have varying degrees of defining "fully vetted" nowadays.

I am pretty sure this administration, along with others in the past, use the following technique when trying to fill positions:

888s.gif

Even more coming out about the good doctor.

Provided “a large supply” of Percocet, a prescription opioid, to a White House military office staff member, throwing his own medical staff “into a panic” when the medical unit could not account for the missing drugs.
This would get you fired at any hospital.

Then there's this.

A nurse on his staff said Dr. Jackson had written himself prescriptions, and when caught, he asked a physician assistant to provide the medication. And at a Secret Service going away party, the doctor got intoxicated and “wrecked a government vehicle,” according to the summary.
New Allegations Emerge Against Ronny Jackson as White House Digs In - The New York Times

I'd be shocked if he isn't done within hours.

2Q==

images

2Q==

Reactions: 7 people
Yep . The progressive left mob ( your crew of mentors) defamation of character and lies. Can’t say I blame him

He had something like 23 people speak out against him. This is not a conspiracy hit job. Dude appears to have been a real a-hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Yep . The progressive left mob ( your crew of mentors) defamation of character and lies. Can’t say I blame him

lol.....or maybe he was just a horrible pick that they failed to vet. It's not like it would be the first time. Pruitt anyone?

Reactions: 6 people
Jon Tester, D-Montana...gonna pay a price, politicizing false and misleading allegations, and attempting to ruin a very good mans reputation over lies.

lol.....or maybe he was just a horrible pick that they failed to vet. It's not like it would be the first time. Pruitt anyone?

Pruitt's going to flame out big time today at his Congressional hearing. What time does the dumpster fire start?

Some of the stuff seems easily verifiable, like wrecking a car while drunk. But he has had so many people come out against him its hard to look the other way.

Trump does something completely within his character of nominating someone not qualified for the job and it's a conspiracy.

Some of the stuff seems easily verifiable, like wrecking a car while drunk. But he has had so many people come out against him its hard to look the other way.

“I never wrecked a car,” he said. “I have no idea where that is coming from.”

Trump does something completely within his character of nominating someone not qualified for the job and it's a conspiracy.

Listen to the numerous people that know him and have worked with him for years. All glowing reviews.

So who or where are all these sources that are saying he’s Satan?

Yeah, that’s it! Total liberal conspiracy to ruin this guys life.

Please end all of this suffering tiny baby Jesus

Yeah, that’s it! Total liberal conspiracy to ruin this guys life.

Please end all of this suffering tiny baby Jesus

Yep. Attack attack attack, typical rush to judgement with unsubstantiated allegations.

In his statement, Jackson called the allegations against him "completely false and fabricated," and added: "If they had any merit, I would not have been selected, promoted and entrusted to serve in such a sensitive and important role as physician to three presidents over the past 12 years."

Reactions: 1 person
Yep. Attack attack attack, typical rush to judgement with unsubstantiated allegations.

In his statement, Jackson called the allegations against him "completely false and fabricated," and added: "If they had any merit, I would not have been selected, promoted and entrusted to serve in such a sensitive and important role as physician to three presidents over the past 12 years."

He isn't the first one the left lied about and attacked, won't be the last

Reactions: 1 person
Trump says he has a new pick in mind. Judging by his track record, I had to think who does Trump know that does not have a job. Then it hit me who the next VA nominee will be. Chris Christie come on down and become the next contestant on "Trump Island".

VN Store

Back