Witness: Van struck 'every single thing' on Toronto sidewalk

Toronto-stan?

Toronto attack: SHOCK footage of desperate onlookers aiding victim ...
Express.co.uk-14 minutes ago
Toronto Police believe the number of injured people could be between eight and ten but is yet to confirm the exact number. A video shows pedestrians aiding at least one of the victims and pointing the directions of the van to a passing police car. The collision occurred at a busy intersection. The van fled the ...

Truck runs over Toronto pedestrians, up to 10 hurt: police
ARY NEWS-32 minutes ago

Van hits a dozen pedestrians in Toronto in possible terrorist attack
ForexLive-44 minutes ago

Canada: Van runs over several pedestrians in Toronto, several injured
India TV-38 minutes ago

Canada police: Van hits at least 8 people in Toronto
Waterbury Republican American-22 minutes ago

Toronto Van Crash: Full Story of Potential Terror Attack
Featured-COED (blog)-15 minutes ago

P.S.

Just got in ... was pumping air in my / our bike(s)

Reactions: 2 people
Toronto attack: Four dead as van rams crowd of pedestrians
The National-1 minute ago
Police say the driver of a speeding rental van mounted the pavement of a busy road in north Toronto and slammed into eight to 10 people on Monday afternoon. There were unconfirmed local reports of four fatalities. Toronto police said it was too early to confirm the number of pedestrians struck...

Van strikes pedestrians in Toronto

CNN-44 minutes ago
What happened: A white van struck numerous pedestrians in Toronto, Canada. ... He said he thought the driver had a heart attack because the driver was plowing into everything. ... The suspect in the Toronto collision is in custody and the van has been located, Toronto Police media representative Gary Long told CNN.

Toronto attack: Four reportedly dead as van rams crowd of pedestrians

The National-3 minutes ago
Toronto police said it was too early to confirm the number of pedestrians struck. The suspect reportedly fled the scene but was arrested and is in police custody. “Obviously we are just learning about the situation in Toronto. Our hearts go out to anyone affected. We are obviously going to have more to learn and more to say ...

[twitter]988492132636913665[/twitter]

Driver looks muslim, tried to suicide by cop but didnt work

Toronto-stan?

Toronto attack: SHOCK footage of desperate onlookers aiding victim ...
Express.co.uk-14 minutes ago
Toronto Police believe the number of injured people could be between eight and ten but is yet to confirm the exact number. A video shows pedestrians aiding at least one of the victims and pointing the directions of the van to a passing police car. The collision occurred at a busy intersection. The van fled the ...

Truck runs over Toronto pedestrians, up to 10 hurt: police
ARY NEWS-32 minutes ago

Van hits a dozen pedestrians in Toronto in possible terrorist attack
ForexLive-44 minutes ago

Canada: Van runs over several pedestrians in Toronto, several injured
India TV-38 minutes ago

Canada police: Van hits at least 8 people in Toronto
Waterbury Republican American-22 minutes ago

Toronto Van Crash: Full Story of Potential Terror Attack
Featured-COED (blog)-15 minutes ago

P.S.

Just got in ... was pumping air in my / our bike(s)

not sure about that. could be.

It certainly was a radical...

It's terrorism, regardless of whether its because he's mad that McDonald's drive thru messed up his order or that he thinks Allah wants him to do it.

I did see video of him being arrested, apparently, linked to this page. And looked like he had a gun then put it down. Kind of unusual for what we've seen with Muslim terrorists driving vans into people, but unknown at this point.

It's terrorism, regardless of whether its because he's mad that McDonald's drive thru messed up his order or that he thinks Allah wants him to do it.

I did see video of him being arrested, apparently, linked to this page. And looked like he had a gun then put it down. Kind of unusual for what we've seen with Muslim terrorists driving vans into people, but unknown at this point.

isn't that exactly what the guy in NYC did?

I was referring to that whack YouTube bish

VN Store

Back