No Longer a Joke: Killings at Waffle House

And the perp left the scene nude. Nope, no drugs involved in this one. Condolences for the victims and their families.

Reactions: 1 person
Travis Rainking, 29 is theshooter. He shed coat and is nude.

Nashville, TN.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought | Fox News

---

Young white liberal?

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Nashville Police Department told WTVF.

[twitter]988011270384312323[/twitter]

Aaron said Reinking shot and killed two people outside the restaurant with an assault-type rifle before entering the building and gunning down patrons, killing at least one person. Another individual died at the hospital.

1524406443766.jpg

Reinking is accused of going to the Waffle House early Sunday with an assault-type rifle and opening fire. (Metro Nashville Police Department)

No one is blaming the instrument.

Just as no one blamed the chemical weapons in Syria. They blamed the people who used the chemical weapons.

You are indeed blaming the instrument in the gun debate and attempting to unlawfully remove them from the hands of law abiding citizens.

And don’t even try to equate an AR15 to chemical weapons.

Reactions: 2 people
If only there were more guns out there this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

I agree....if more of the people in Waffle House had been carrying, less people would be dead. But, hopefully the evil idiot that started the shooting would have been the first to go.

Reactions: 4 people
This happened about a mile from the Burnette Chapel Church shooting in Antioch this past September. Suspect lived down the street at an apartment, got dressed, and is alleged to be in Smyrna. Stonecrest Hospital is on lockdown.

You are indeed blaming the instrument in the gun debate and attempting to unlawfully remove them from the hands of law abiding citizens.

And don’t even try to equate an AR15 to chemical weapons.

I am INDEED NOT blaming the weapon. You continuing to say it does not make it so.

Blaming the availability and use of a weapon IS NOT THE SAME as blaming the weapon.

Chemical weapons are a perfect example.

Reactions: 4 people
I am INDEED NOT blaming the weapon. You continuing to say it does not make it so.

Blaming the availability and use of a weapon IS NOT THE SAME as blaming the weapon.

Every single one of your posts on gun control is like stapling your nuts to a porcupine.

Reactions: 8 people

You’re arguing semantics in word choice. No, chemical weapons are a damn horrible example.

Me storing a ton of cholorine gas bombs on my 1 acre property /= me storing two AR15s with regard to threat to my neighbors. Even after removal of any intended use or agenda on an individual’s part.

This over reach on a ridiculous implied correlation between the two shows yet again how dillusional you are.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back