Leaked Docs: Soros Aims to Enlarge Electorate by 10 Million Voters by 2018

Darkman

In other words Soros wants more democrat voter fraud. Next he will want illegals to vote.

Soros Aims to Enlarge Electorate by 10 Million Voters by 2018

A top priority of liberal billionaire George Soros is to enlarge the U.S. electorate by 10 million voters by 2018, according to leaked documents.

The plan to grow the electorate by millions of voters was discussed during a May 2014 board meeting of the Open Society Foundations, a liberal grant-making group founded by Soros. A 220-page guide detailing the plan was among more than 2,500 hacked Soros documents released by DC Leaks, which publishes documents from influential officials around the world.

The guide covers strategies and tactics the group will employ in the United States from 2015 to 2018. The top goals listed by the guide are to "advance electoral reform" and "combat suppression."

"The following four goals form the scaffolding of U.S. Programs’ work," the guide states. "1. An American democracy strengthened through increased meaningful participation, inclusive practice, and accountability." The third strategic goal expands upon this, calling for "Full political, economic, and civic participation of immigrants and communities of color by dismantling the barriers and strengthening the conduits to opportunity."

Reactions: 2 people
Dims are trying to blame Russians as cover for their Hungarians. There is election meddling; it just isn't where the Dims are pointing.

I must have missed it. What's he doing that's illegal? I would have thought that we, as lovers of democracy, would want to increase the participation of eligible voters in our elections.

Reactions: 8 people
“Combat suppression”

That’s code wording to sound like your helping people get to vote when in reality it’s suppression of opposing votes by any means necessary.

Reactions: 1 person
I must have missed it. What's he doing that's illegal? I would have thought that we, as lovers of democracy, would want to increase the participation of eligible voters in our elections.

Funding riots is illegal. Trying to destroy our country from within is an act of war. Of course, you probably are on his payroll.

I would have thought that people concerned about foreign meddling in elections would've been concerned about this years ago when everybody with any common sense could see what Soros was doing.

It's an overtly kept secret and those who benefit are the equivalent of a pro wrestling referee that keeps his back turned while somebody gets whacked with a chair.

Reactions: 10 people

The key word is eligible. And no non-citizen should be allowed to vote in the United States. Attempting to dress up illegal aliens as "immigrants" (bless their little hearts) does not make them acceptable members of the electorate.

Reactions: 5 people
I would have thought that people concerned about foreign meddling in elections would've been concerned about this years ago when everybody with any common sense could see what Soros was doing.

It's an overtly kept secret and those who benefit are the equivalent of a pro wrestling referee that keeps his back turned while somebody gets whacked with a chair.

I would have thought that somebody who lives in Georgia would be aware of just how many unregistered but eligible black voters there are in this country. Georgia, in particular, has seen a huge demographic shift in the last 15 years (as has Texas) and there are currently (an estimated) 900,000 unregistered but eligible black voters in that state alone, around 80% of whom would be expected to vote Democratic. In the 2016 Presidential election, Trump defeated Clinton in Georgia by 231,323 votes. In order for Democrats to flip Georgia blue in 2020, it will only take an increase of approximately 400,000 (or 45%) of the eligible but unregistered blacks (est. 900,000) in Georgia to vote. This is assuming that 80% of these 400,000 (or 320,000) voters would vote for the Democratic Party candidate and 20% of these voters (or 80,000) would vote for Trump, as (320,000-80,000=240,000>231,323 which was Trump's margin of victory over Clinton in Georgia in '16). It goes without saying that if either Corey Booker or Kamala Harris is on the Democratic ticket in '20 - they would carry the black vote by more than that.

My point is that there is nothing wrong, in principle, with a push from the Democratic party to get eligible but unregistered people to vote - who are likely to vote for their candidate. Now, there is something very wrong with this:

In 2014, Georgia State Senator Fran Millar (R), caused a stir when he complained about early voting in the upcoming elections. As the Republican state lawmaker explained, he had concerns about Sunday voting in an Atlanta shopping mall "dominated by African American shoppers" and "near several large African American mega churches." After taking some considerable heat for this comment, Millar took to Facebook to further dig his hole when he posted, "I would prefer more educated voters than a greater increase in the number of voters." When Millar was asked how he could be so sure that these African American voters would be mostly uneducated, he declined to answer. That is the kind of attitude that the Democratic Party has every right to fight - and should. Voter suppression among the black community is a reality.

You saw the name "Soros" and jumped to a conclusion that Democrats are trying to cheat through illegal voting. The reality of the state of Georgia (and I'm sure you are aware of this) is that is not even necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
What a complete red herring. Soros doesn't care about anything other than what economy/currency he's going to manipulate next.

What a complete red herring. Soros doesn't care about anything other than what economy/currency he's going to manipulate next.

It's not red herring if the topic is "enlarging the electorate" and "registering eligible minority voters". What I outlined in the (admittedly lengthy) above post, focused on the legal activity of registering eligible blacks in the state of Georgia which can make a difference in the outcomes of elections and I also cited an unfair barrier to the electorate in Georgia in State Sen. Millar who clearly just doesn't want blacks to vote because of the party they predominantly vote for.

You see it as red herring because you just want to make this issue about Soros.

Reactions: 2 people
We're in a thread about specific goals of Soros related to: enlarging the electorate, increasing minority registration and eliminating barriers to the electorate of minorities.

I get that. But digging up a 4 year old anecdote from a State Representative that had no legislative impact distracts from the central question of what Soros' goals truly are.

I get that. But digging up a 4 year old anecdote from a State Representative that had no legislative impact distracts from the central question of what Soros' goals truly are.

His stated goals though are perfectly legitimate and could have an impact (especially in Georgia where it shouldn't be necessary for Democrats to cheat to win). I brought up that anecdote because some posters here (not you) like to pretend that suppression of the black vote is just Democratic paranoia. It's a reality.

His stated goals though are perfectly legitimate and could have an impact (especially in Georgia where it shouldn't be necessary for Democrats to cheat to win). I brought up that anecdote because some posters here (not you) like to pretend that suppression of the black vote is just Democratic paranoia. It's a reality.

Anyone who believes Soros's "stated goals" is a dope.

He is evil incarnate.

:laughing:

I'm torn between the notion that more people vote for American Idol than elections... and encouraging more stupid ****ers to vote.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back