New DNC Lawsuit

The DNC is gonna shoot themselves in the foot if they just don’t let the Mueller investigations play out. I don’t understand the need for this.

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 12 people
The DNC is gonna shoot themselves in the foot if they just don’t let the Mueller investigations play out. I don’t understand the need for this.

I'm sure it's an attempt to keep the narrative alive through the elections and a Hail Mary to try to get some discovery (though I doubt it gets that far) that will be embarrassing.

It's dumb, petty and par for the course for party leadership.

Reactions: 6 people
Omfg this is hilarious!! What are they seeking in damages? A refund on the money they spent to fix the Democratic campaign or an outright vacating of the election results? What is the summary brief “ It was Hillary’s turn dammit! Waaaaaahhh!!”

Man you can’t write comedy this good!’

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3 people
Omfg this is hilarious!! What are they seeking in damages? A refund on the money they spent to fix the Democratic campaign or an outright vacating of the election results? What is the summary brief “ It was Hillary’s turn dammit! Waaaaaahhh!!”

Man you can’t write comedy this good!’

😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is why we Dems can't have nice things. This is a stupid case.

Reactions: 1 person
Props on calling it Evil. This it outright lunacy. This will backfire for them in midterms. They just gave the GOP serious campaign ammo.

There are a lot of Dems (me included) that just want Hillary to go away. This seems like something she’d orchestrate.

Reactions: 3 people
Dems have a good chance to take back the house and an outside chance at the Senate. Voters want to hear about what vision the Democratic Party will offer for the future, not continued complaints from old guard Clintonites.

Reactions: 7 people
Dems have a good chance to take back the house and an outside chance at the Senate. Voters want to hear about what vision the Democratic Party will offer for the future, not continued complaints from old guard Clintonites.

lol

Not going to happen. Why you might ask?

Because the DNC doesn't have a "vision" for the future other than "take away the tax cuts you just got and stick it to the rich. Muh Racism! And Muh Russians!"

Reactions: 2 people
lol

Not going to happen. Why you might ask?

Because the DNC doesn't have a "vision" for the future other than "take away the tax cuts you just got and stick it to the rich. Muh Racism! And Muh Russians!"

Thats it. Oh Tranny Bathrooms and being overall pro crime/criminal. Can't really think of any other "vision" the left has for a prosperous future..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back