TN National Guard member fired for oath with dino hand puppet

That whole thing is just bizarre. I mean, why? I guess they were just trying to be funny, but geez.

It'll be interesting to see if she rex her post-military career, too.

I guess you could say now that both her career and her puppet are extinct.

Reactions: 8 people
I believe I read that she didn't get fired and neither did the guy filming it. The guy administering the oath was demoted and retired.

I thought I read she lost her full-time job, but I could be mistaken. The person filming was the first shirt, but not anymore. They’ll be going back to their normal duty AFSC. The commander needed to go.

It was utterly stupid for her to want to do that, but the officer needed to say hell no to that.

Reactions: 2 people
Why on God's green earth did they film it and then post it?

At the very least, situational awareness was lacking in this entire command group.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought I read she lost her full-time job, but I could be mistaken. The person filming was the first shirt, but not anymore. They’ll be going back to their normal duty AFSC. The commander needed to go.

It was utterly stupid for her to want to do that, but the officer needed to say hell no to that.

So did the 1st Shirt. After all, in a case like this, it is there job to prevent stupid.

So did the 1st Shirt. After all, in a case like this, it is there job to prevent stupid.

Absolutely.

A MSgt... went stupid. Really should have known better.

Th Shirt.... went stupid. Definitely should have prevented the stupidity.

The Commander... what in the F?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back