Giuliani says he is joining Trumps legal team to negotiate an end" to Mueller probe

Even if he had been practicing, you'd just say he's not a real lawyer.

He was a good attorney when he was practicing. I think he took down several mobsters. But he's basically been licensing his name to law firms since his mayorship ended. Ed Koch did the same thing.

Reactions: 1 person
He was a good attorney when he was practicing. I think he took down several mobsters. But he's basically been licensing his name to law firms since his mayorship ended. Ed Koch did the same thing.

So he went private practice in 2005 as a named partner for some firm. Swapped firms I think in 2016?

*Applies same logic to Mueller probe.* Hmm.

I certainly hope Mueller has investigated something.

He was appointed to do so nearly a year ago.

How long has Huber been investigating?

The general public has no idea since the media only reports on Russia, Stormy, Russia and Mueller.

Mueller team said to be amused as Giuliani pledges to end Russia probe

Investigators inside the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller reacted with a mixture of skepticism and laughter at Rudy Giuliani’s claim that he will negotiate a swift end to Mueller’s probe of President Donald Trump and his alleged involvement in possible Russian election meddling and obstruction of justice, FOX Business has learned.

Giuliani, the latest addition to the president’s legal team, has stated both to associates and to reporters in recent days that he will be reaching out to Mueller with the intention of ending the probe into Trump’s conduct and that he will achieve this goal in a matter of weeks, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...d-russia-probe

Like many others Giuliani got his political start as s prosecutor. My memory fails me if it was as s State or Federal level

It is a purely political move. He comes in and no deal is reached in 2 or 3 weeks to end it. He and Trump claim that the Mueller team are being unreasonable and that it's a Witch Hunt. Pretty obvious.

It is a purely political move. He comes in and no deal is reached in 2 or 3 weeks to end it. He and Trump claim that the Mueller team are being unreasonable and that it's a Witch Hunt. Pretty obvious.

Sounds like a plan. Let’s get moving on it.

All of your other predictions have been spot on

:popcorn:

Reactions: 4 people
Guiliani has already stepped in it. He's claiming in an interview on Fox that Trump repaid Cohen for the Stormy Daniels' hush money, effectively placing Trump in harms way on campaign finance law violations.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/02/giu...michael-cohen-for-stormy-daniels-payment.html

Trump said he didn't know anything about it.

But he paid it back???????

Giuliani just called his client a liar. Giuliani needs to stop drinking before he does these interviews.

Looks awful by the way. Strung out.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back