O'Rourke looking competitive against Cruz

What kind of name is Beto?

Also hope he has 2 brothers, Keto and Veto.

It's a weird race. You have an Anglo trying to appear more Hispanic (Beto is the nickname for Roberto in Spanish) and a Hispanic trying to appear more Anglo (Cruz's given name is Rafael).

"No way Connor Lamb wins that seat in PA. Trump won that district by 20 points. You so crazy."

"A Democrat winning a Senate seat in Alabama? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yep, O'Rourke has zero chance.

Reactions: 1 person
This probably from the same people who thought Hillary had a shot to beat Trump in Texas.

"No way Connor Lamb wins that seat in PA. Trump won that district by 20 points. You so crazy."

"A Democrat winning a Senate seat in Alabama? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yep, O'Rourke has zero chance.

I don't think anyone ever was convinced that seat in PA was safe. Especially given they had a Democrat in office before. It's a purple district and was won by 700 votes out of over 200,000 cast. Not sure I'd be screaming about that victory.

Your candidate of choice barely squeaked out a win against a possible child molester in Alabama. That should tell you how much the Democrat handle is hated in that State.

Agree with your last statement. He has no chance.

Haven't you learned not to spike the football until you're in the end zone?

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think anyone ever was convinced that seat in PA was safe. Especially given they had a Democrat in office before. It's a purple district and was won by 700 votes out of over 200,000 cast. Not sure I'd be screaming about that victory.

Your candidate of choice barely squeaked out a win against a possible child molester in Alabama. That should tell you how much the Democrat handle is hated in that State.

Yeah both of those Rs were dreadful candidates. I don’t see any similarities with Ted Cruz

Rumors have swirled for some time that Cruz has some women issues. If those rumors are substantiated that could sway some. Of course, if Trump has taught us anything, it's that moral rectitude is really just a charade for Christian conservatives.

Reactions: 3 people
I doubt Oroukes grassroots type campaign is able to topple the infrastructure Cruz has down there.

Texas is probably a generation away for Ds to be competitive in statewide races.

Rumors have swirled for some time that Cruz has some women issues. If those rumors are substantiated that could sway some. Of course, if Trump has taught us anything, it's that moral rectitude is really just a charade for Christian conservatives.

Beto is pro gun control.

Zero chance in TX.

Anyone here that song ad Cruz put out?

Considering Beto's background in music (ATDI's original lineup), it illustrates perhaps the most stark difference between the two.

Cruz is such a putz. Lol.

Anyone here that song ad Cruz put out?

Considering Beto's background in music (ATDI's original lineup), it illustrates perhaps the most stark difference between the two.

Cruz is such a putz. Lol.

It was wretched. Dog whistles a plenty.

O'Rourke isn't taking any money from PACs. He is resolute for demanding term limits for Congress. He refuses to bring in outside mercenaries to help in his campaign. He extols the virtues of working with others across the aisle.

Trump performed terribly in Texas, posting the worst results for a Republican presidential candidate since Bob Dole, in 1996. Trump did particularly poorly with the kinds of suburban, college-educated voters who helped turn Texas into a Republican state in the first place. O'Rourke is very appealing to these voters.

I'm in no way saying he's going to win, as he's got a huge hill to climb. But most of you are underestimating him. He's a very popular born and bred West Texan, unlike Canuck Teddie. If Trump's Presidency takes a nosedive, people like Cruz who have stood idly by will pay for their silence.

Well we know from their past, you all on the left certainly don't need proof of these "women issues" to push them and get your media on board to make it seem as a fact.

Reactions: 2 people
Well we know from their past, you all on the left certainly don't need proof of these "women issues" to push them and get your media on board to make it seem as a fact.

Actually, the rumors were pushed by the trump camp. Pecker’s “journalists” to be precise.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back