Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Here’s a link to the referral letter. This is definitely an escalation of hostilities. DOJ can’t just ignore it. They could decline further action based on Huber’s current work. But they are going to have to answer Congress in some way.

https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/f...9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf

Sadly the USC referred to in the letter on Clinton only references campaign finance law. But with the far over reaching precedent of the Mueller investigation who knows how far they can look!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The desperation of Trump, and the dwindling band of his loyalists, is palpable.

Other than Hillary which will get away yet again, is there any reason not to investigate the others especially if the IG report is as damning as they say?

Eleven House Republicans — Ron DeSantis, Andy Biggs, Dave Brat, Jeff Duncan, Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Andy Harris, Jody Hice, Todd Rokita, Claudia Tenney, and Ted Yoho — have signed a joint letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions calling for the criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton and a variety of other Obama administration appointees, career FBI officials, and even Trump appointee Dana Boente, who is currently the FBI’s general counsel.

The lead of the letter states that the authors are “especially mindful of the dissimilar degrees of zealousness that has marked the investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, respectively.”

11 House Republicans call for prosecutions of Clinton, Comey, Lynch, and others - Vox

2.5% of the House feel the need for the DOJ to bring charges against Hillary because they feel Trump is being treated unfair. :cray:

The IG report was released to congress Friday and only 2.5 % want to put their name on this request. Must be some damning stuff. lol

Last edited:
Eleven House Republicans — Ron DeSantis, Andy Biggs, Dave Brat, Jeff Duncan, Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Andy Harris, Jody Hice, Todd Rokita, Claudia Tenney, and Ted Yoho — have signed a joint letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions calling for the criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton and a variety of other Obama administration appointees, career FBI officials, and even Trump appointee Dana Boente, who is currently the FBI’s general counsel.

The lead of the letter states that the authors are “especially mindful of the dissimilar degrees of zealousness that has marked the investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, respectively.”

11 House Republicans call for prosecutions of Clinton, Comey, Lynch, and others - Vox

2.5% of the House feel the need for the DOJ to bring charges against Hillary because they feel Trump is being treated unfair. :cray:

The IG report was released to congress Friday and only 2.5 % want to put their name on this request. Must be some damning stuff. lol

You are hilarious. Its no wonder why your side are complete jokes. You cannot even realize the hypocrisy of your own post.

A) This wasn’t THE report. This was just a McCabe specific report.

The inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to release a larger report in the coming weeks about the F.B.I.’s actions during the 2016 election.

B)Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

A) This wasn’t THE report. This was just a McCabe specific report.

B)Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I don't think that Mick's team is out of the woods just yet. LOL!

Reactions: 3 people
They are getting ready to trot out Holder as a POTUS candidate. Isn't there anyone in the Democracy party that that doesn't have blood on their hands?

I hope they do. Because that will be the straw that brings F&F out of the shadows and it will bury him politically for good.

If you support investigating Trump, I'm not sure how you can see these further investigations as "unfair". If you believe in seeking "justice" in the name of justice, political affiliation shouldn't matter. And being honest on my personal beliefs, the Trump investigation has come across as for more zealous than the one into Hillary. All of that aside, I think all of this is a waste of money and time. I doubt anyone of consequence ever really suffers ramifications from all of these investigations.

I still want to see Not Hot Rod drug before a Congressional committee and answer under oath why there was such a lag in the initial public letter of engagement for Mueller and the double secret probation memo that actually defined scope... issued one week AFTER the no knock raids on Manafort.

If you support investigating Trump, I'm not sure how you can see these further investigations as "unfair". If you believe in seeking "justice" in the name of justice, political affiliation shouldn't matter. And being honest on my personal beliefs, the Trump investigation has come across as for more zealous than the one into Hillary. All of that aside, I think all of this is a waste of money and time. I doubt anyone of consequence ever really suffers ramifications from all of these investigations.

The American people suffer. We’re the ones paying for this stupid ****.

I think DeSantis is the only one I've heard of. Likely the more prominent members are shying away from this. Sort of like the fringe Democrats calling for Trump's impeachment.

VN Store

Back