Dexter threatened Stormy Daniels for Trump.

ClearwaterVol

180417124622-sketch-stormy-daniels-04172018-exlarge-169.jpg

Dexter.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Okay I know who Dexter is. I don't know who the sketch is. Someone explain?

Reactions: 1 person
Stormy claimed in her 60min interview that she was threatened by some shady character acting on behalf of Trump.

According to a recent FOIA release, several similar encounters have been reported by Trump "enemies" over the years, to the extent that the FBI had documented/followed them.

Stormy claimed in her 60min interview that she was threatened by some shady character acting on behalf of Trump.

According to a recent FOIA release, several similar encounters have been reported by Trump "enemies" over the years, to the extent that the FBI had documented/followed them.

Well, he is a mobster.

Reactions: 1 person

At least you have the threats to fall back on when the collusion, obstruction of justice, and money laundering don't pan out.

Reactions: 2 people

Threats leave witnesses. He should just kill them like.....previous administrations.

Reactions: 5 people
If Dexter was real, I have no doubt he'd be driving from Miami up to Palm Beach to eliminate a few criminal dirtbags.

VN Store

Back