Another Cohen client!!!

Although it hasn't been stated what he is a client for, Cohen is known as the "Fixer" and making things go away. So you just know Insanity has been dipping his stick in the wrong hole. Couldn't happen to a more deserving slug.

Reactions: 13 people
Only a matter of time before we learn of the NDAs he did for Hannity.

I give Hannity another 30 days before he's canned.

Reactions: 12 people
"Shepard Smith just said Sean "Hannity's producers are working to contact him" after word broke that the former Fox News host is Michael Cohen's mystery third client.

"For us, the elephant in the room is that Sean Hannity is said to have been a third client of Michael Cohen," Smith said. "Hannity's producers are working to contact him" and, "We'll report on it when we know the rest of it.""

Check Mar a Lago

Reactions: 11 people
"Shepard Smith just said Sean "Hannity's producers are working to contact him" after word broke that the former Fox News host is Michael Cohen's mystery third client.

"For us, the elephant in the room is that Sean Hannity is said to have been a third client of Michael Cohen," Smith said. "Hannity's producers are working to contact him" and, "We'll report on it when we know the rest of it.""

Check Mar a Lago

On the bright side for the Trumpers, after he's dismissed from Fox he can enter the Trump administration in an official capacity. ;)

Reactions: 9 people
Just incredible. And it's pizzagate that was all these highly places people engaged in sexual misconduct. Yeah. Right.

Hannity cannot be exposed for his role in crap like this soon enough. He is evil.

Reactions: 15 people
Why did this need to be publicly disclosed?

It shouldn't have. I think Hannity is a douche, but this should not have been exposed by the Cohen raid, unless there are illegal aspects, and even then, it should stay within the investigation.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it was announced in court today per the judge's order.

And before all of you Trumpers shout liberal New York judge, she was a Reagan appointee.

Reactions: 8 people
Hannity has done more to harm this country over the past 20 years than any other single person. I don't even know of a close second. Maybe Roger Ailes.

Reactions: 8 people
What illegal activity are you libs accusing Hannity of exactly?

Let's put it this way, if you want legit legal work, you go to a legit attorney. You want something shady done, you go to Michael Cohen. There's no shortage of superb attorneys in New York Hannity could go to for legal issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Let's put it this way, if you want legit legal work, you go to a legit attorney. You want something shady done, you go to Michael Cohen. There's no shortage of supurb attorneys in New York Hannity could go to for legal issues.
Better Phohen Cohen?

Also, Better Call Saul new season on the horizon.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back