Trump to support marijuana reform legislation

Lol. Oh that was the funniest thing I've read today. Thank you for the laugh.

There ain't a chance in the world they'll put any of it to debt.

Yea.....I know. But it would be nice to see someone in Washington try......

Imagine the slogan. America is smoking it's way to financial freedom!!!

Reactions: 1 person
If Trump would come out in favor of legalization it would greatly help his reelection chances, imo.

Salad dressing should be legal but you'll probably have to check your luggage.

It's a non issue flying out, especially if flying domestic. Worst they will do is tell you throw it out.

I've flown back with cartridges and thc pills in my carry on without any problems. They are looking for bombs, not drugs.

Yea.....I know. But it would be nice to see someone in Washington try......

Imagine the slogan. America is smoking it's way to financial freedom!!!

I like the idea of slogans for pot use/debt reduction.

We're broke. Take a toke.
You get high. The debt gets low.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, where’s our resident anti Trumpers?

I’m not one, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t like the gun comments he made. As soon as the right lobby gets him behind closed doors he may change his tune. It’s all about what is popular in the moment.

Sincerely hope that doesn’t happen though, because this is a good thing.

Reactions: 5 people
This is just him blowing smoke as usual. Everything at this point is an attempted distraction from Mueller draining the swamp.

Reactions: 4 people
good, the pot heads will finally have to come up with something original to talk about.

What an original comment! I bet you’re surrounded by some of the best and brightest our country has to offer. So I can definitely see why those pesky pot heads annoy you with their same ole same ole conversations about millions of people being arrested for possessing plant.

Reactions: 3 people
What an original comment! I bet you’re surrounded by some of the best and brightest our country has to offer. So I can definitely see why those pesky pot heads annoy you with their same ole same ole conversations about millions of people being arrested for possessing plant.

But how will police be able to afford their fancy toys if they aren't harassing civilians for possession?

Reactions: 4 people
But how will police be able to afford their fancy toys if they aren't harassing civilians for possession?

And we all wonder why our country is being run into the ground. We would rather vote in people that want to push for making the Bible the state’s official book instead of taking action over an insanely racist and archaic law.

Reactions: 6 people
And we all wonder why our country is being run into the ground. We would rather vote in people that want to push for making the Bible the state’s official book instead of taking action over an insanely racist and archaic law.

It is a policy designed to make money for the private prison system. If prisons aren't full they aren't profitable.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back