Human Driving Association

Anytime someone refers to their sht as a "manifesto", I automatically think they're stupid.

I imagine I'd be wrong in some cases, this is not one of them however.

LOL! Yeah, that usually does bring about a Kaczynski image. Still, it was inevitable IMO that some would take this POV.

They're calling for unnecessary legislation. If I'm 100 years old and/or blind, why should somebody have to pay for a steering wheel in the driverless vehicle that's taking me to Bingo, the Early Bird Special, or the Podiatrist?

They're calling for unnecessary legislation. If I'm 100 years old and/or blind, why should somebody have to pay for a steering wheel in the driverless vehicle that's taking me to Bingo, the Early Bird Special, or the Podiatrist?

In the long run I'm under the impression what this group is angling for is avoiding any kind of "compulsory" driverless vehicle legislation.

I am all for getting people off the roads. too many idiots out there.

Traffic? Too many idiots.
Congestion? Some idiots changing lanes in a risky manner, or idiot semi driver trying to "pass" someone else.
Slow traffic because of a little precipitation? Idiots.
Accidents and deaths? idiots.
Honking the horn? idiots
loud car/truck to draw attention? idiot with a small penis.

my day could be made SOO much better with fewer idiots.

Reactions: 1 person
Anytime someone refers to their sht as a "manifesto", I automatically think they're stupid.

I imagine I'd be wrong in some cases, this is not one of them however.

Sebastian from Cruel Intentions disagrees with your 1st sentence.

Congestion? Some idiots changing lanes in a risky manner, or idiot semi driver trying to "pass" someone else.
Honking the horn? idiots

Where do I sign up?

Honking the horn? idiots

as a resident of Atlanta.. I agree. the driving test here is allegedly a joke all because the people in this town are too stupid to pass it if it was legit.

as a resident of Atlanta.. I agree. the driving test here is allegedly a joke all because the people in this town are too stupid to pass it if it was legit.

every day I see something that would have freaked me out in another city.

people driving into oncoming traffic (even at me).
running a red light after the first cars have already gone thru.
left turns across 3 lanes of traffic from the right turn lane.
passing school buses with the stop sign up. apparently in Atlanta you only have to stop if you are the next lane over.

Reactions: 2 people
every day I see something that would have freaked me out in another city.

people driving into oncoming traffic (even at me).
running a red light after the first cars have already gone thru.
left turns across 3 lanes of traffic from the right turn lane.
passing school buses with the stop sign up. apparently in Atlanta you only have to stop if you are the next lane over.

yup. I've seen all of that too. People trying to get in the peach pass lane from a complete stop just to get smacked by someone going 60+. I dont like Atlanta because of its drivers to be honest.

Reactions: 1 person
I think my #1 pet driving peeve, perhaps because I see it so often, is when you're on an off-ramp and, for God knows what reason, instead of simply pulling in behind you they have to pass you to get in the lane. I've seen several near wrecks from this idiocy.

Reactions: 2 people
Mine is the driver who accelerates to get past another and then matches speed. Ive seen morons speed match in the blind spot.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back