Reporter getting death threats for asking a question

Reactions: 1 person
At least the reporter isn't like Steve Scalise.

Or Seth Rich.... or......

e0a985c2605163e0d2bb335914648cce--know-the-truth-american-pride.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I'm completely shocked at LG starting another poo-stirring thread.

LG? You feeling a little left out with people focusing more on the ignorance of your fellow liberal posters?

Reactions: 3 people
She asked a totally ridiculous Trump hater question.
Although, she’s within her rights to ask dumbass questions , death threats to her or anyone is uncalled for.

A nobody feigning life threatened panic. What could be the motivator? **** stirring? More twitter followers?

How long will it take to learn media thrives on monetizing fear and anger? It’s the new currency. No one cares if you’re telling the truth, they care how many people follow you.

I figured that would go over like a lead balloon. I've been waiting for the response. The insult was a bit overboard.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....-for-asking-if-trump-considered-resigning?amp

I'm not going to ascribe this to the entire right or GOP. But maybe you should condemn these threats. It's a question with an agenda behind it, much as a Fox reporter has an agenda in his question. Just say no and move on.

101% chance she hasn't received a single "Death threat". Fake rage, fake drama, fake news. Chances are the only people who even know about this story are, well, people like you.

101% chance she hasn't received a single "Death threat". Fake rage, fake drama, fake news. Chances are the only people who even know about this story are, well, people like you.

You seem oblivious to the 4chan and Reddit white nationalist, white supremacist, and neo-nazi trash that do this. Your ignorance of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There have been plenty of journalists of late that have shown proof of these attacks.

You seem oblivious to the 4chan and Reddit white nationalist, white supremacist, and neo-nazi trash that do this. Your ignorance of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There have been plenty of journalists of late that have shown proof of these attacks.

tenor.gif

How many people have they attacked or killed?

Reactions: 2 people

:eek:lol: :lolabove::lolabove: :eek:lol:

Oh god. I think you left out those Macedonian death threat content farmers as well! :birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle:

0.gif

(thanks for the laugh. Probably one of the most insane and idiotic posts I have ever read since VolPoof)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
:eek:lol: :lolabove::lolabove: :eek:lol:

Oh god. I think you left out those Macedonian death threat content farmers as well! :birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle:

0.gif

(thanks for the laugh. Probably one of the most insane and idiotic posts I have ever read since VolPoof)
Your fervent use of emoticons speaks volumes. And my post was idiotic? LOL

A neo-nazi in Michigan was arrested just a few months ago for threatening CNN and charged with several felonies. "But, but FAKE NEWS!!"

VN Store

Back