Syria attack: Activists says dozens, including children, killed by gas

My gawd, what motive would Assad have to gas his own people when they are winning? The US will take any opportunity to demonize Assad and Russia.

Syria attack: Activists says dozens killed by gas

Meanwhile, a US State Department official told CNN, "We have seen multiple, very disturbing reports this afternoon regarding another possible CW (chemical weapons) attack near a hospital in Douma, Syria."

The official also said, "The regime's history of using chemical weapons against its own people (is) not in dispute, and in fact began with a sarin gas attack in Eastern Ghouta on August 21, 2013 which killed over 1,000 Syrians.

"As we've said, Russia ultimately bears responsibility for the brutal targeting of countless Syrians with chemical weapons. Russia's protection of the Assad regime and failure to stop the use of chemical weapons in Syria calls into question its commitment to resolving the overall crisis."

Reactions: 2 people
My gawd, what motive would Assad have to gas his own people when they are winning? The US will take any opportunity to demonize Assad and Russia.

Syria attack: Activists says dozens killed by gas

Dude the guy is a petty dictator just like his father. If you’re not ruling class that serves his direct needs and fetishes he doesn’t GAF about you. You of all people should be calling it out man.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude the guy is a petty dictator just like his father. If you’re not ruling class that serves his direct needs and fetishes he doesn’t GAF about you. You of all people should be calling it out man.

Last time there were reports Assad used chemical weapons, it turned out he probably didn't. Assad is trash, but I think Ras doesn't want to get involved (again).

Last time there were reports Assad used chemical weapons, it turned out he probably didn't. Assad is trash, but I think Ras doesn't want to get involved (again).

If it serves Assad’s agenda to gas his own people he’ll gas them. Kadaffi was a humanitarian compared to this bastard.

Dude the guy is a petty dictator just like his father.

Dude, he's an ophthalmologist. He's no where near the villain that his father (allegedly) was.

I mean, does this guy even look the part of a blood thirsty dictator?

58de4fc3c4618838398b4585.jpg

Dude, he's an ophthalmologist. He's no where near the villain that his father (allegedly) was.

Becasue we can tell a lot by a picture.

Attachments

• adolf_hitler_unpublished_1O5Qw_640_33.jpg
    adolf_hitler_unpublished_1O5Qw_640_33.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 10 people

Listen Ras I remember when he came to power and there was all kinds of hope he was going to implement real change. It looked hopeful.

This guy is as big a **** stain as his father and desperately is in need of a case of lead poisoning.

If we disagree so be it. He needs to go. However whatever POS takes his place will probably be just as bad I’ll admit

Huff I don’t know what his agenda is it was just a statement. This crazy MF-er could care less about his people. Listen. I get it. I don’t want to see us in a civil war anymore than you do. We’re talking about getting our troops out of Syria so we damn sure don’t want to wind up putting more in and I’m not advocating it.

It’s developing and we need to see what come out.

But if this MF-er gassed his own people again one nuke tipped Tomahawk could make this whole problem disappear. And don’t freaking lecture me. I know what I’m saying and what the impacts are. It’s largely just incredulous venting.

Huff I don’t know what his agenda is it was just a statement. This crazy MF-er could care less about his people. Listen. I get it. I don’t want to see us in a civil war anymore than you do. We’re talking about getting our troops out of Syria so we damn sure don’t want to wind up putting more in and I’m not advocating it.

But if this MF-er gassed his own people again one nuke tipped Tomahawk could make this whole problem disappear. And don’t freaking lecture me. I know what I’m saying and what the impacts are. It’s largely just incredulous venting.

That's right... "if". You believe everything the media tells you about this guy. It has already been shown on the last two alleged gas attacks in Syria that Assad was responsible possibly and now we have this incident where the US is screaming "Assad!! Assad!!!" before anyone has even investigated.

My gawd, don;t you at least have one cynical bone in your body? The same media that is painting this guy out to be a terrorist is the same media telling us Hillary is the most qualified woman in the world to be president.

Reactions: 3 people
That's right... "if". You believe everything the media tells you about this guy. It has already been shown on the last two alleged gas attacks in Syria that Assad was responsible possibly and now we have this incident where the US is screaming "Assad!! Assad!!!" before anyone has even investigated.

My gawd, don;t you at least have one cynical bone in your body? The same media that is painting this guy out to be a terrorist is the same media telling us Hillary is the most qualified woman in the world to be president.
A half a million of his own people dead and six million displaced tell me he's a bad guy, but that's just me.

How would it serve his agenda when he's winning and he knows we might get involved and change that if he commits war crimes?

That’s a pretty valid question. And to be honest, I don’t think he did it. It’s no secret that Russia wants an oil pipeline through Syria as does the West. This proxy battle is all about oil.

Reactions: 1 person
That’s a pretty valid question. And to be honest, I don’t think he did it. It’s no secret that Russia wants an oil pipeline through Syria as does the West. This proxy battle is all about oil.

Syria and Russia have the tide turning in their direction. The US has been pulling out. All that is left to get Turkey out of the region. Assad has no incentive now or at anytime in the past to gas his own people.

He cares about himself, tho. It's not in his best interest, so you should be skeptical

Syria and Russia have the tide turning in their direction. The US has been pulling out. All that is left to get Turkey out of the region. Assad has no incentive now or at anytime in the past to gas his own people.

True. Assad already stated that it was fabrication.

VN Store

Back